MFF US Midwest > Indiana

Lake Erie

(1/3) > >>

Spooled85:
I know there is a few posts on here somewhere with possibly the information I'm looking for but having trouble finding it....... But my question is I have never been before and me and a couple buddies are looking to take my boat in the next 3 weeks and give it a go on the jigging and trolling for the first time.can any of you lead me in the right direction as to where would be a good area to start based on your experience for this time of year? Any information would be greatly appreciated

Spooled85:
We are also targeting walleye specifically and looking to stay one night in a hotel somewhere close to where we would launch from....

RoeBoat:
Wild wings at Oak Harbor is a decent place to launch from.  Some reefs close and the cans around camp perry are close.  Can be a very short run to find fish.  My uncle runs a charter boat out of there.

Spooled85:
Thanks roe boat .... A buddy of mine is hearing Port Clinton can be very good also have you heard anything about that before?

stephen20:
Port Clinton can be good as well. That’s where I launch when they have ice. I would head out near reefs. Shouldn’t be too hard to find some fish this time of year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version