MFF US Midwest > Indiana

PERCH

(1/4) > >>

abishop:
I am shocked that no one has mentioned the fantastic bite going on now with pics galore. Heard there was a flotilla on the flats about 200 strong. Seen some pics with a bunch of 14's and 15's. Guess it is hush hush. Wish I had more trust in my 16.5 boat. I know 4-5 miles out with south winds 10 to 15 could mean 3-4 footers. I love perch but I am not that mad at them where I need to get revenge. Stay safe for those who get out. P.S. please share some pics so the rest of us can dream and drool.

fishinator:
I'm with you AL. I would love to get out there but just don't have enough boat for that lake. I saw a report that perch were up in the harbor at MC. I can't verify it though.

abishop:
Looking at the extended forecast, and the only day in the next 2 weeks to get out on the big lake might be tomorrow. So, got the boat ready and going in the morning. Hope the winds stay as predicted cause it is a long way to travel. Anyone else heading out???? Hope to see a flotilla by the time I get there. I have had to turn around more than once by the time I got to the lake. Need to put some gold in the boat.

staubsaugen:
I'll be out chasing coho near shore. Probably out of New Buffalo

abishop:
Leaving here in a bit. Hope to have a report when I return for everyone. Would be nice to score and meet others when I get to the hot spot. Wish me luck. LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version