FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: whats up  (Read 2138 times)

fish4life

whats up
« on: Apr 24, 2011, 10:28 PM »
where is every 1. there has to be something to report.
never seen anything like it what is every1 :-X.

TRACKER1

Re: whats up
« Reply #1 on: Apr 25, 2011, 03:17 PM »
Too much rain and Too much work! South Branch finally calmed down, hope to get out Tues. 5pm at Gronskies, I'll let U know how I made out.

fish4life

« Reply #2 on: Apr 25, 2011, 06:35 PM »
ill be there at 5 also but don't know whats gronskies. ill be at high bridge  by the ball fields. well good luck . ill post a report also maybe we can get something going on here its to quiet.

ratso

« Reply #3 on: Apr 26, 2011, 09:36 AM »
You can tell what's up by comparing the posts to the hits. Everyone looks and no one contributes. In Short, the board will die with no participation.
 :-\

fishgalore

« Reply #4 on: Apr 26, 2011, 06:58 PM »
You can tell what's up by comparing the posts to the hits. Everyone looks and no one contributes. In Short, the board will die with no participation.
 :-\

At least there's a few of us that post fairly regularly. I haven't posted much since I haven't been out since the trip up to Pulaski 10 days ago. To much work and catching up to do. Plus a bit of work to do on the boat too!

fish4life

« Reply #5 on: Apr 26, 2011, 09:20 PM »
work on the boat when we going out  ill help ya  buddy ;)

fishgalore

« Reply #6 on: Apr 27, 2011, 06:01 PM »
work on the boat when we going out  ill help ya  buddy ;)

Need nice weather to work on the boat. I'm finishing painting the inside with a Pettit Shipendec paint. The transome and other areas are being sanded first. This paint is good stuff and expensive too. Once that's done I can mount the motor and then I'll purchase a new rear trolling motor this year.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.