MFF US Midwest > Indiana

PERCH

(1/29) > >>

abishop:
Anyone going in the next few days with the south winds we are suppose to have? Hoping they make their way closer to shore soon. Anyone getting them yet?

fishcrazy:
Marked some pods yesterday. Not much action yet near Ogden dunes

abishop:

--- Quote from: fishcrazy on Jun 15, 2018, 02:16 PM ---Marked some pods yesterday. Not much action yet near Ogden dunes

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the report. Guess there isn't many people out fishing for them yet. It should be happening any day now. I HOPE. Haven't got many the past few years. Praying this is a better year.

Spooled85:
I do knoe that they are there to be had but you had to put your time in and not wait for other people to tell you that they are on

abishop:

--- Quote from: Spooled85 on Jun 16, 2018, 11:36 AM ---I do knoe that they are there to be had but you had to put your time in and not wait for other people to tell you that they are on

--- End quote ---
Lake Michigan is quite large. Once they make it a bit closer to shore I will be out. Until then, I guess I will just stay home. At nearly 50 bucks each time out, and not working, I can't afford to go and explore. However, there are enough other people who are more than willing to help me out. Guess you have to get out of Wheatfield more. Thanks for NOTHING

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version