MFF US Midwest > Indiana

Resi report

(1/6) > >>

bigr:
This past holiday weekend the resi's were in good shape for fishing the usual spots. The 105 bridge for me gave up a bite or fish on nearly ever cast but had to catch 10 little fish to get an eater. I did mix in a couple very nice slabs in the couple hrs I fished. On the missy sunday evening I had about the same action but in the hr or so I fished I didn't have a keeper. I think the east wind and front had something to do with that. My expectation for the rest of the open water and ice season is high for successful trips. A person should not have any problem catching lots of fish and bring home a good meal. The Sally and Missy are great places to take a kid or friend to catch fish. Now for the bad news. This rain we are getting now will likely mess conditions up for a few days, or atleast I hope only for a few days. Watch the corp of eng site for level and discharge rates. Winter pool is what we want with low level of discharge. Also keep an eye on reports. See you on the bank or on the ice.

Bobber Watcher:
Thanks, I always enjoy reading your posts.

rivereddy:
Question about Misssy.  Someone on a duck forum said the res was capped over yesterday.  Any reports? I was thinking about dunking a few minnows this afternoon, but don't want to drive 2 hours to see thin ice and throw rocks off the bridge...
Thanks.

fish on,

rivereddy

bherr24:
Missy is up about 5 foot now and rising after this latest rain. I fished missy the saturday after thanksgiving at red bridge launch and caught several small crappie and 6 nice slabs. A guy just down from me was having good luck on better quality fish though. He probably had 15 or 20 good ones. Too bad the rain had to mess everything up.

Bronzebacker:
are there any boat launches on salimonie that can get you on the water when its at winter pool?
I can get on roush but looking south.  its a 19' jon and only need about 8-10" of water to get around...if I can find 2' of water to get it in.
any help would be appreciated
thx
a

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version