FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wrights landing  (Read 8480 times)

bluegillking

Re: Wrights landing
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2004, 06:58 AM »
can you say rock bass????  therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!!!!!!!!!! here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    bluegillking/ rocky crusher

nybraves

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2004, 06:37 PM »
hey bluegiil king is that 2 rocky crushers or what ? Drink a B for me .....nybraves

madbomber

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2004, 12:08 PM »
On the contrary bullhead are "generaly" a night fish. In the 23 years of fishing them, about 25% of my successfull fishing had been during the day, especially this early in the season when the water is still cold. Granted, they are more active at night but I have filled buckets the day after a warm night rain. Leeches and sometimes stinky chicken livers are my prefered bait. Going out tonight for sure.

went to a locale lake sunday to try for some crappies. fished4-6 foot deep water ruby reds about 3 feet down. caught more bullhead then crappies???
MADBOMBER

bluegillking

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2004, 07:24 AM »
may 4, 2004 fished for 2 hrs got a 3/4  full of a 6 gallon bucket of monster rockies with a couple of crappies and perch. minnows and a plain jig head real close to the bottom under a bobber. there are northerns in here also as one tried to take a chunk out of a rockie. ;)          bluegillking

perchslayer25

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2004, 12:41 PM »
This is at wrights landing right????
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

bluegillking

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2004, 04:30 PM »
yes this is wrights landing off of blue dock numbers 18 -24 ;)    bluegillking

perchslayer25

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2004, 12:16 PM »
Thanx ;)
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

hosscletuslulu

• PERCHPULLER
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2004, 01:35 PM »
What is there a hog farm near by ;D

perchslayer25

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2004, 12:13 PM »
The advantage of being fifteen is that they didnt kick me off the docks and i cleaned house on the rockies and managed 47 of them....i was only there for about 2 and half hours after baseball practice at about 530.....and i was also wondering if there is a limit on these fish...cause i dont know...was i alegal last night or what?

bluegillking

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2004, 01:20 PM »
there is know limit but keep as many as you can eat??? ;)   bluegillking                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               crappies last night 14

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2004, 03:46 PM »
Just my 2 cents on this but isn't it a little childish to be calling Law enforcement officer those names.  Their doing a job also, some better than others, but you have that in any profession.

Steve
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

perchslayer25

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2004, 10:41 AM »
Your kidding me right....they are pigs slobs anything you want to call them...if they didnt have to be dinks about everything it wouldnt be so bad....but when they are kicking people off the docks for fishing that is bull crap...isnt that kinda childish....are we really hurting there docks....or what....its not like anyone else is gonna fish there...and if there isnt a boat on the dock then we should be able to fish....but for god sakes let us fish+ >:(

techyfisher

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2004, 11:08 AM »
Number one I believe Frenzy said the STAFF was policing the area not the POLICE. THere are good and bad So don't bad mouth them all. However to be really fair if your not supposed to fish there it should be posted!!!!!!!!! Just my 2 cents worth.

susquayuga fisher

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2004, 11:11 AM »
One of those "pigs" might be the one that pulls your a s s out of a flaming car, or who puts his life on the line at the expense of his family, long hours, low pay, how 'bout we just drop this topic, grow up, and respect them for what they are willing to do for what little money they make? There are idiots in every profession. They don't make laws, they enforce them. Don't let the actions of few determine your attitude toward all police officers. I'll bet the farm that they've had to deal with alot more jerks than you have! Whats sad is this attitude coming from a 15 yr old. :( :( :( :( :(

Andy

ajwiez2

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2004, 03:33 PM »
just my two cents last year we were having an estate sale at our house in Oswego and I had signs at both ends of the street. This one old bat that lives at one end of the street went out and kicked one of the signs over so I went and put it back up and went to her door and asked if she kicked it over and she said yes because she didn't like it being there . I told her that she didn't own that corner and not to knock my sign over again. I went back to our house and five minutes later I had a city cop in the drive way telling me to take the signs down or I was going to be arrested for not having a permit to put signs out , mind you nopw I had the signs on sawhorses not elect.poles, so I went and got my signs. this old b***h was standing on her porch laughing at me . When I called down to city hall to find out about getting a permit to put out the signs I was told that I didn't need a permit and when I told the person that I was talking to about what happened she told me to call the mayor and tell him what happened ,I did and he  said he was sorry that it happened and he would look into it . It turned out the b***h at the end of the street was a relative of the cop and she does this stuff to alot of people .I think it is called harassment using the cops ,so don't think we don't have a reason to be down on the cops in this city as most of them should be in jail themselves and not carring a badge and a gun.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.