FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: wellsville trout derby  (Read 4577 times)

kodiak73

wellsville trout derby
« on: Mar 12, 2004, 12:25 PM »
just wondering if anyone will be attending the wellsville trout derby

Jdawg67

Re: wellsville trout derby
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2004, 01:29 PM »
We'll have a few guys there  what is the date this year?

raddeester

« Reply #2 on: Mar 14, 2004, 05:44 AM »
its APRIL 24+25 ITS $10 to register b4 april 1st $15 after last yr $ 22,000 was paid out..this yr they have over 25,000 + will tag 450 fish....

call the WELLSVILLE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE for an application (u can make copys for more ) the girk in office there is real nice, we got a room reserved already..lets keep this thread going and try to all meet at some point while were there..its a great time!!! hope it dont rain this yr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we dint go last yr but did 2 yrs ago and sat morning and afternoon was ok but uit poured sat eve round dinner time...we called the brand new MICRO TEL ACROOS THE STREET FROM THE MAIN entrance to island park and got a room..and got upgraded to a suite, for being some of the 1st customers!!!  so we say heck with the tent this yr..were sleeping (maybe) in class!!!! we get there early sat morn, spots go fastttttttttt....lets all keep in touch here on this event, whoever plans on going its a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raddeester

« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2004, 10:02 AM »
forgot to tell ya the chamber# lol 585-593-5080
by the way, im a terrible speller get used yo it...lol.. 8) :o >:( ;D

Utes

« Reply #4 on: Mar 15, 2004, 03:59 PM »
Heading up on Thusday w/ fish4fun and yellowpike as we always do. Gonna try and get in the camp ground this year. We usually put the pop-up off the road by the water station but we might try something new this year. We have been pretty lucky at the torn. the past few years. I believe we're gonna be even luckier this year ;D Then again, we do fish it hard. Kodiak, what's the word?

raddeester

« Reply #5 on: Mar 15, 2004, 09:18 PM »
well i know there will be a million ppl here but maybe us guys + gals that are going could arrange a channel on the radios to find ea. other? we have 2 cell phones too lol we can excg #'s privatly too if ya want.....we would love to meet some ppl, we tryed it up at last rd last yr where the 1st dump is creek is really cool up there lota more narrow kinda looks like the ISHUA up there..forgot what rd. but its the last one in bounds..i know a gang of guys who claim the spot and camp right by the bridge just after u cros it on right..they got a awesome set up there, wil be roaming around...we have a room so were all set..but would love to have a few beers with anyone whos interested..lets fig out how we can hook up or communicate. my email is [email protected]

capt hookem

« Reply #6 on: Mar 15, 2004, 10:52 PM »
http://www.active.com/event_detail.cfm?event_id=1111257   AAArrrr mates you can register for the derby here and dont forget to get the chicken bbq ticket its good stuff.. just click the linkcost is 2.00 per registration ;D

Utes

« Reply #7 on: Mar 16, 2004, 09:00 AM »
capt. hookem, I believe it cost's money to register on line, not sure how much but a friend of mine did it last year and it cost him money. They might as well wait until they get there and do it then,but then again the bbq tickets probably won't be available. Pre-reg. is only 10.00 bucks, reg. when you get there is 15.00 bucks and bbq tickets are 6.00 bucks. If you have'nt been to the derby before it's a great time. Plenty of food,drink,fishing,fun and cold brrrrrr dress warm for those mornings.

Utes

« Reply #8 on: Mar 16, 2004, 09:18 AM »
If anyone needs a form let me know and I can fax you one. It will at least save you 5 bucks. That's only about 2 gal. of gas now a days ??? Just send me a IM and i'll get one out to ya as soon as i can. Utes

kodiak73

« Reply #9 on: Mar 18, 2004, 08:22 AM »
utes ...have not forgotten u i have been stopping by the camp ground every day even drove back to see if they would stop me but noone was around ...sign on door says they r open 12 noon till 1pm ...nice hours ...well i even tried to call during those hours but no answer....will try today as well but no guarantees....hoping i  can get ahold of someone ....kodiak73

Utes

« Reply #10 on: Mar 18, 2004, 08:43 AM »
Kodiak73, I got ahold of someone at the campground the other day. it must have been a grounds keeper . he took my name and number and said someone would get back to me later. I have'nt heard from anyone yet but when I do i'll let you know. If I hear from someone do you want me to get you a site or two for you guys? You still got my number? I gave it to Jason also. Let me know or give me a call. Can't believe it's that time of year already. It's gonna be a blast once again. Hope w/ catch some money fish like we have the last few years. Utes

kodiak73

« Reply #11 on: Mar 18, 2004, 10:33 AM »
utes
 i am diffenitly interested in one site for me and powers ...jason is in san diego now and i dont believe he will be attending koleck might attend but not sure ...i hope he does ...we only need one site though ...also sent u message on simcoe would love to go....kodiak73

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.