FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Big water perch....  (Read 14872 times)

PEARCHEYES

Re: Big water perch....
« Reply #105 on: Aug 26, 2020, 06:23 PM »
Hope the weather cooperates for another trip.I have to break in my new boat .2020 Crestliner 1650 fish hawk it should be a lot smother than my  16.5!polar kraft

Spooled85

« Reply #106 on: Aug 26, 2020, 09:21 PM »
Congrats on the new boat ! Let us know how you like it on the big water . I've decided to buy a new boat as well. I have Ben looking at the same boat in a 20 footer . And the lund pro v. I'm ready for a full wind shield boat.

Spencerville

« Reply #107 on: Aug 27, 2020, 06:27 PM »
Congrats on the boat! I've been eyeing some used ones for a couple years but just cant pull the trigger yet.... getting close  though...

RoeBoat

« Reply #108 on: Aug 27, 2020, 08:59 PM »
Congrats on the new boat ! Let us know how you like it on the big water . I've decided to buy a new boat as well. I have Ben looking at the same boat in a 20 footer . And the lund pro v. I'm ready for a full wind shield boat.
Didn't you just get that thing last year?

Spooled85

« Reply #109 on: Aug 28, 2020, 06:16 AM »
Didn't you just get that thing last year?
I got it in 2018, it's a great boat I absolutely love it and I'll be sad to see it go but it is catered between a hunter and a fisherman and it's more towards hunting.last year I only used it twice on the big lake duck hunting then I fish way more than I hunt so I've decided I want something catered more to fishing. It's one of those things where you look at boats over and over again and you decide you want a certain one and when you get it there is always something you would change or do differently. This is the case here with me. I wish they would let you demo things for 30 days before you buy them LOL

Spooled85

« Reply #110 on: Aug 28, 2020, 06:17 AM »
And the wife about lost her marbles when I told her that I was thinking about getting a new boat lol

Spencerville

« Reply #111 on: Aug 28, 2020, 07:26 AM »
And the wife about lost her marbles when I told her that I was thinking about getting a new boat lol

Hahahahaha

RoeBoat

« Reply #112 on: Aug 28, 2020, 09:18 PM »
I bet she did, they never understand!

abishop

« Reply #113 on: Aug 30, 2020, 03:58 PM »
After nothing perch for 3 weeks and the weather finally getting stable, still nada. Just makes me wonder if with this north blow, whether or not the perch will come back in close to shore????? The salmon usually start to appear in Sept. Chasing the perch away. Guess time will tell.

Spooled85

« Reply #114 on: Aug 30, 2020, 05:34 PM »
I'm not holding my breath ! Worst perch season since I can remember

abishop

« Reply #115 on: Aug 31, 2020, 11:52 AM »
Last year was the best imho, for at least 5 years. This year??? At least I got out 3 times. Was hoping for a couple more outings to stock up the freezer. MAYBE...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.