FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New to Tennessee, but not fishing.  (Read 2420 times)

IFF

New to Tennessee, but not fishing.
« on: Feb 13, 2022, 12:37 PM »
Well might as well introduce myself, will be relocating to "Small" farm not far from Chattanooga. Sold my "Big Boat" in Colorado, and down sized to a 16' Lund, that was priced right (for me anyway) in Minnesota. Looks like the sight or at least folks in Tennessee have been using this much. Wouldn't surprise me if rgfixit and Domonic don't chime in as they also monitor up north way.

*¿*  Bud

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: New to Tennessee, but not fishing.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2022, 01:27 PM »
Tennessee from Colorado…..that’s an interesting move. Don’t know much about fishing there, but I’m betting you’ll figure it out.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Mac Attack

« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2022, 01:28 PM »
Crappies!!!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Feb 13, 2022, 01:57 PM »
Yeah I hope to see lots of Buds crappie pictures….. ;)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

IFF

« Reply #4 on: Feb 13, 2022, 03:46 PM »
I hope you do Dom, and more of like the Avita picture.  ;D  Actually Bob it was Colorado to Wisconsin and then to Tennessee.
*¿*  Bud

icejohn

• God, Family.......Fishing.
« Reply #5 on: Jan 29, 2024, 07:06 PM »
hey guys , rg, macatack & raquetacker,
just saw this post and surprised to see you guys on here...I just moved to Tennessee, sold my house/property and moved to Tennessee...renting a cabin in the woods for now until I find a place to buy.... crappie and gills are I believe pretty deep for now so not much luck for now...I did shoot a couple squirrels today so that's a plus. hopefully you'll respond, I'm still searching will be bringing one of my boats soon but if I go back home for some ice fishing I'll at least bring my kayak. take care guys
icejohn
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #6 on: Jan 30, 2024, 06:02 AM »
Hi John get ahold of IFF , Bud he is down there now..
 And we try and keep the site active in the winter.. ;)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Mac Attack

« Reply #7 on: Jan 30, 2024, 08:47 AM »
Last Active:August 28, 2022, 08:18:25 AM

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #8 on: Jan 30, 2024, 09:12 AM »
Last Active:August 28, 2022, 08:18:25 AM

He’s still around and active.   Mostly on IS..

Mac Attack

« Reply #9 on: Jan 30, 2024, 09:49 AM »
  He’s still around and active.   Mostly on IS..

Yup.

Forgot about that Dom.

IFF

« Reply #10 on: Jan 31, 2024, 10:06 AM »
Good morning ☕️. Got a heads up on IS, had to scratch my head in several places to find my way back in here 😂😅

So I still have iceing walleyes on Lake Erie on my bucket list before my reels run out of line so to speak.  Fishing has taken a back seat with a few setbacks with vehicles breaking down, and having to get new motor and  transmission replaced rather than buying something else. 

Got fairly aquatinted with lake Chickamaga with crappies and bluegills, when my daughter would come to visit, but so far the walleye have alluded me.

I’ve been very close to replacing the 40 2 cycle motor on 16’ Lund with a new 4 stroke.  The 22’ Lund Baron didn’t see the water at all last summer,  need someone to go with so I can’t find tune the V-6 inboard motor so to be able to have the boat getup on plane 🤔. If anyone in these parts wants to hookup best call my phone and leav msg 303-910 seven 2 5 5
*¿*  Bud

IFF

« Reply #11 on: Mar 03, 2024, 11:13 AM »
Well not much to report from here, managed to get the 16’ Lund registered for the state, got battery chargers humming to bring trolling batteries up to full charge.  Still having roller coaster weather, hopefully it settles down and I can wet a line while the daughter is here for a visit. And as always something needs attention on the farm, what with thunderstorms and high winds trying to rearrange my world.
*¿*  Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.