FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Clayton Area Musky Guide  (Read 4405 times)

Mac Attack

Re: Clayton Area Musky Guide
« Reply #15 on: Oct 23, 2014, 06:33 AM »
I am coming up the 16th and I'm sorry to take up your personal day. Maybe you can set a couple rods for yourself? We don't mind and shouldn't need much help. I'm certainly looking forward to it!

Never be sorry.
Especially for Daryl.
He's heavily into money, so don't feel you're putting him out.
If he didn't want to do this for you he woulda said no.
He just likes the sympathy and attention.
 ;D

As far as the rods, I'm sure he will run a full compliment, space allowing.
And with D, the customer comes first.
He will bust his a$$ for you guys.
If you haven't been with him you will see, if you have been with him before you already know.

Good luck and have fun.
Please take some pics and post a few along with a report here when you get back.
But please, no pictures of D.
The members have weak stomachs.
 :w00t:

raate

« Reply #16 on: Oct 23, 2014, 02:16 PM »
I am coming up the 16th and I'm sorry to take up your personal day. Maybe you can set a couple rods for yourself? We don't mind and shouldn't need much help. I'm certainly looking forward to it!

All the rods are yours Jason!  8)  I am fortunate enough to be able to fish any time I'm not working!  ;D  After 36 years of running charters, it's ALL ABOUT watching others have a chance! I felt sorry for you , after you called, and called, and called, trying to get a date that worked for you and fiance, the whole time Capt. Bob was pointing to my date... What's he care?  He goes deer hunting that whole weekend any way.....   You will have a great time with myself at  the helm and local full time Guide Capt. Jeff Garnsey on the back of the boat, telling all his local history stories.... ;)

Mac, I hope I can take a picture of Jason holding a new World Record Musky, caught on "my day".. All the $$ in your pocket couldn't make me happier.... ;D
Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience!

Mac Attack

« Reply #17 on: Oct 23, 2014, 03:30 PM »

Mac, I hope I can take a picture of Jason holding a new World Record Musky, caught on "my day".. All the $$ in your pocket couldn't make me happier.... ;D

Getcher hand outta my pockets D.   ;)

Give em hell buddy.

Jason - I'm not kidding.  Daryl will take good care of you.  You don't stay in business as long as he and Bob without working hard for the client.  I'm sure you are going to have a lot of fun.  And I hope Daryl posts that picture of you holding the next world record musky.

FishinNY

« Reply #18 on: Oct 23, 2014, 04:04 PM »
Well like they say, a picture is worth 1000 words, and I've seen pictures of fish caught on the Water Wolf. That being said, I can see what your combined experience and the river has to offer. We both look forward to giving it our all for a chance at a big one and maybe, just maybe, we will have some good pictures. By the way, my fiancé always hooks up with the quality fish!
I am Muskies Inc.

lowjack12

« Reply #19 on: Oct 25, 2014, 04:13 AM »
How's the fishing with the big west wind? Headed out on Sunday with the Signman charters. I love fishing the west winds.

:

raate

« Reply #20 on: Oct 25, 2014, 08:41 AM »
How's the fishing with the big west wind? Headed out on Sunday with the Signman charters. I love fishing the west winds.

:
There are 1000 Islands to hide behind...... ;D  I'm sure Capt. Rich knows which one to head for, to have a chance of hooking into a big musky.  8)

Best of luck on your musky hunt.
Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.