FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Best Beer?  (Read 102725 times)

buzzbomb

Re: Best Beer?
« Reply #225 on: May 18, 2006, 06:16 PM »
OOO some many favorites:

Blackened Voodoo
Pislner Urquell
Mackenson's Triple Stout
Hacker Pschorr Octoberfest
Sierra Nevada Porter
Bitburger
Moslon's Canidian
Shaporo (sp?)
NewCastle
any of the non-weissen Spatens

My good grief!  I think you spelled 3 out of 10 correctly, have you been drinking beer? :D

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
« Reply #226 on: May 18, 2006, 10:43 PM »
Chucker-  I figured everyone up at school would be buying Old Mill and The Beast too....but it's not the case.  Personally, I usually always bought Canadian, because it's my favorite...and at $15 a 28 rack, it's a good price too.  Once in a while I'll change things up and buy a 12 rack of XXX (which usually lasts me an entire weekend!) or a couple 12's of Honey Brown or Blue, but typically it's Canadian.  Most people buy cheaper beer though...right now the favorites seem to be Pabst Blue Ribbon or Keystone (Light and Ice)...personally, I think both are on the same level as Genny ANYTHING...  :sick: :sick: :sick: But hey, that's just me...when I'm really strapped for cash, I just buy 3 40's of O.E. (Hey, it's not like I'm buyin' Colt .45, although it still isn't much better  ::) ).  The way I see it, if I'm going to be drinkin... I might as well LIKE what I'm drinkin...

-Zach

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
« Reply #227 on: May 19, 2006, 09:19 AM »

For an explination, see my post at http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=7215.135  I'm too lazy to type all that again.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.

High Chancellor of WIRC and Provost of Potent Potable Procurement

beaverfsu

« Reply #228 on: May 19, 2006, 09:25 AM »
My good grief!  I think you spelled 3 out of 10 correctly, have you been drinking beer? :D

True Buzz, however, all I have to do is order the beer!  Much more important than spelling.

Fishingking

« Reply #229 on: May 19, 2006, 11:11 AM »
At PSC during orientation (when the parents were out of the room), they told us the beer progression.  First semester it's all Canadian and Blue.  Second semester you're flat broke, and it's the Old Millwater & The Beast.

What about Natural Ice it was  a step up from   Beast and Old Swill.  plus more %alc :)

Whats wrong with Corona I like it without a Lime andI never get a hangover from it :)

Keystone Cans 5.99 for a 12'er right now mm mm good

Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

Chucker

« Reply #230 on: May 19, 2006, 03:55 PM »
What about Natural Ice it was  a step up from   Beat and Old Swill.  plus more %alc :)

I think I may actually be old enough that Natural Ice wasn't around then.  Now where the hell did I put that bottle of Geritol?  ???

1tigger

• Nothing like a Jitterbug in the dark !!
« Reply #231 on: May 19, 2006, 08:35 PM »
Any good dark German Lager ice cold with some venison jerkey !

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
« Reply #232 on: May 20, 2006, 12:08 PM »
Here are a couple good brews from the Micro-Brewery my friend works at...located near Morris, NY (Ol' Crawdad might know just where it is, too).  It's good beer, and goes down real easy...and with something like 6.9% Alc/Vol, it get's the job done too!  Plus, I get it for free, because he gets it free from work...Mmmmmm, I love free beer!

-Zach

hookemandcookem

« Reply #233 on: May 22, 2006, 02:52 AM »
1. Coors Banquet Style
2. Michelobe Amberboch

Im not too much into the Wine, except on special dates.
HookemandCookem

Mainehazmt

« Reply #234 on: May 31, 2006, 12:26 PM »
Magic Hat Number 9  Draft beer Is the best special occasion beer.  but only as a draft beer it tastes totally different from a bottle.  It is really hard to find anywhere on draft though.  One place near me has it every so often but they rotate it out with another hard to find beer. 

When im not able to get that or fishing I drink just plain old Bud.  I love those new 10 oz cans..... they stay cold for for the entire can and they are a better bargain. 

Jiggerman 
I never had that problem of it getting warm    really like those Pounders  lol   16oz
I am a Proud Veteran I am Not a Terrorist!

jdisci

• "Like minnows in a bucket..."
« Reply #235 on: Apr 23, 2008, 09:52 AM »
Old Style ,all day,every day :)30 pack for $12 8)
Joe.

minnowreaper

« Reply #236 on: May 08, 2008, 06:49 AM »
so much beer so little time my all time standard is labatts,currently my go to pricey beer is from poland land called Zywiec ,very good,crisp and clean :afro:

bugman1964

« Reply #237 on: May 08, 2008, 07:02 AM »
Any votes for shipyard? The export ale is awesome but the summer and pumpkinhead are deffinetly off of the rating charts!!!!!

pooley

• Never Forget!!!!
« Reply #238 on: May 08, 2008, 07:07 AM »
i had oyster stout in england a few years ago. made with oysters. sounds nasty, but was really good! bud or bud light is my usual.

take a kid fishing!official b-breaker of N.Y.R.C.

Sven936

« Reply #239 on: May 08, 2008, 08:54 PM »
New Galarus   Spotted Cow      Good Stuff   :D

Also, Coors light when I am planning mass consumption..... ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.