FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Best Beer?  (Read 102582 times)

sticks

Re: Best Beer?
« Reply #240 on: May 08, 2008, 08:56 PM »
i had oyster stout in england a few years ago. made with oysters. sounds nasty, but was really good! bud or bud light is my usual.
i found a local oatmeal stout, thats a meal in a bottle..............................mmmmmmmmmmmm
a little garden hackle and a fly will fill the creal everytime.

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
« Reply #241 on: May 08, 2008, 08:58 PM »
As long as its cold its good!!!! 
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

troutaddict33

« Reply #242 on: May 08, 2008, 09:03 PM »
my favorite and the best i've ever had is one a buddy of mine makes... its a light beer and he adds a tiny bit of pineapple juice to it and it's about 7% alcohol. really good, tastes like bud light without the sharp aftertaste... very very smooth and tastes great... and im not even a beer guy. other than that the norm is corona light.

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #243 on: May 13, 2008, 02:03 PM »
Tried a new one this past winter that was quite tasty....Landmark Vanilla bean brown ale.  MMMM...good!!  Brewed right here in Syracuse. 

King Kool

« Reply #244 on: May 20, 2008, 04:40 PM »
I love Heineken,its my number one.
But i will also drink Amstel,Grolsch and one of my faves right now,Stella Atois
Lunker Hunter

walleymcjigger

« Reply #245 on: May 20, 2008, 05:29 PM »
Rainer!!!!

vivlamored

• Gotta Love the Adirondacks
« Reply #246 on: May 20, 2008, 06:03 PM »
gave it up a few years ago but bud light and kokanee were my favorates
Don't use your sick days when you are sick use them when the fish are biting. It all looks the same on your time card

spartaman12

• FISH ON!
« Reply #247 on: May 20, 2008, 06:07 PM »
killians is becoming my new favorite

MrMarty51

« Reply #248 on: May 20, 2008, 06:12 PM »
None  ;D

"Every hour a person spends fishing is not taken from their lives"
                   Quote from Grant Boyson

Chiefbush

« Reply #249 on: May 20, 2008, 06:23 PM »
Labbats Blue lite, Corona Lite but lately I've been really enjoying Bud lite lime.
Retired Chief, United States Navy

sperrin

« Reply #250 on: May 22, 2008, 04:52 PM »
Great subject!

I also enjoy multiple beers...my cats name is "Brewski" if that says anything. haha

For me its:
- BUDWEISER
- BUD LIGHT
- BLUE

Stevo  :thumbup_smilie:
A bad day fishing is still better then a good day at work!

Tony Fish 4Evr

« Reply #251 on: May 22, 2008, 05:30 PM »
I don't know what the best beer is since I have not tried them all.  I really don't like the mass produced imitation beers such as Bud, etc.  I have had some wonderful beers in the Pacific Northwest such as Alaskan Amber but it's impossible to find here in NJ.  I had a terrific Red Ale in Sedona at a restaurant/microbrewery last year.  Of all the major beers, I like Sam Adams Octoberfest the best. 

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #252 on: Jun 03, 2008, 08:33 PM »
I don't know what the best beer is since I have not tried them all.  I really don't like the mass produced imitation beers such as Bud, etc. 

Jim Cook, the owner of Sam Adams said, the big brews like Bud, Miller, and Coors are some of the best technical beers out there. What it takes to make a beer that consistant is impressive. I was at a speech he was giving; what a really cool multi-millionaire.

My new favorite is Honey Moon. This is a beer that is made by Coors, but it's a small scale brew. Their Flagship of this is Blue Moon, but they have done seasonals with it. Winter Moon is really good as well, but the signature Orange flavor is really good IMO. I would suggest everyone give it a go.

Mike

troutaddict33

« Reply #253 on: Jun 04, 2008, 04:17 PM »
Jim Cook, the owner of Sam Adams said, the big brews like Bud, Miller, and Coors are some of the best technical beers out there. What it takes to make a beer that consistant is impressive. I was at a speech he was giving; what a really cool multi-millionaire.

My new favorite is Honey Moon. This is a beer that is made by Coors, but it's a small scale brew. Their Flagship of this is Blue Moon, but they have done seasonals with it. Winter Moon is really good as well, but the signature Orange flavor is really good IMO. I would suggest everyone give it a go.

Mike

I've been meaning to try that im glad you "rated" it and gave your opinion. i haven't heard anything about it and didn't feel like paying for something that was going to be foul tasting like genny screamers  :laugh:

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #254 on: Jun 04, 2008, 04:45 PM »
Lemme know what you think TA. Don't tell anyone, but I think it's better than Blue Moon. I am not a fruit in my beer type of guy, but I do squeeze the orange in my Blue Moon. With this Honey Moon, it's stand alone. It has a smooth texture with a nice easy drinking feel to it. I only have 6 pack left of the case that buddy brought down and it's being saved for special occasion, or this upcoming weekend.

Cheers,
Mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.