FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gulf of Maine cooling down !!  (Read 11838 times)

GasBlaster

• Welcomes green fish !!
Re: Gulf of Maine cooling down !!
« Reply #75 on: Sep 22, 2019, 04:58 PM »
Clammy ass you are the one who is mistaken . You have been brainwashed by all the liberal Bs.   You are the type of pinhead we have  teaching our children.  Total liberal sponge .   🍒🍆💋

When the ice in my drink melts it doesn't over flow the rim of my glass ..

You do have a good smoked lake trout recipe . Your not all bad 👍

deerhunter

« Reply #76 on: Sep 22, 2019, 05:14 PM »
the people can protest all they want but the big problem is that there are just too many people in this world . and they are destroying everything

jigfrig

« Reply #77 on: Sep 22, 2019, 07:19 PM »
the people can protest all they want but the big problem is that there are just too many people in this world . and they are destroying everything
Wow, I didn't know that. There are some 40-50 million humans killed yearly on a world wide basis.  Heck, USA has done its part reducing the population, since 1973 USA has terminated +50 million Americans.  What would you suggest for an increase, or maybe a full scale war in the mid-east would help.

I remember the ice age of the 70's, a wild-ass guess of imminent cooling and a period of extensive glaciation. Remember that Clamfarmer? That bunch of scientist faded away to reappear with Global Warming or Climate Change(some confusion as to the official term that "they" say is taking place now). It appear that the 2 terms have different definitions. Glad I survived the Cooling thing and "they" were wrong again.

Then I remember the Peak Oil crisis which lasted for a few years until George P. Mitchell revisited the original fracking methods and the result is USA #1 oil producer in world. All the peak oil scientists were wrong on that one also.

It is an endless trail of scientific predictions and prophecies, yea and nay, anyone who hangs their hat on anything scientific is going to get surprised. Science is like opinions, it changes with time.

ClamFarmer, Who said this:  "The more you know, the more you realize how much you don't know. How can you possibly discover anything if you already know everything?"
 :)
"The more you know, the more you realize how much you don't know. How can you possibly discover anything if you already know everything?"

canoeist

« Reply #78 on: Sep 22, 2019, 08:50 PM »
I think Clammy should sit back and have a drink and smile.

CLAMFARMER

« Reply #79 on: Sep 23, 2019, 05:40 AM »
Clammy ass you are the one who is mistaken . You have been brainwashed by all the liberal Bs.   You are the type of pinhead we have  teaching our children.  Total liberal sponge .   🍒🍆💋

When the ice in my drink melts it doesn't over flow the rim of my glass ..

You do have a good smoked lake trout recipe . Your not all bad 👍
Show the info that validates your take. You ain’t got it, do ya. As far as your drink goes, If you glass is already full to the top and you ad ice, what happens? Again, YOU have yet to show any provable evidence to support your thin soup of an opinion.
\"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.”<br />

CLAMFARMER

« Reply #80 on: Sep 23, 2019, 05:40 AM »
I think Clammy should sit back and have a drink and smile.

It’s a low budget b-movie.
\"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.”<br />

CLAMFARMER

« Reply #81 on: Sep 23, 2019, 05:49 AM »
Wow, I didn't know that. There are some 40-50 million humans killed yearly on a world wide basis.  Heck, USA has done its part reducing the population, since 1973 USA has terminated +50 million Americans.  What would you suggest for an increase, or maybe a full scale war in the mid-east would help.

I remember the ice age of the 70's, a wild-ass guess of imminent cooling and a period of extensive glaciation. Remember that Clamfarmer? That bunch of scientist faded away to reappear with Global Warming or Climate Change(some confusion as to the official term that "they" say is taking place now). It appear that the 2 terms have different definitions. Glad I survived the Cooling thing and "they" were wrong again.

Then I remember the Peak Oil crisis which lasted for a few years until George P. Mitchell revisited the original fracking methods and the result is USA #1 oil producer in world. All the peak oil scientists were wrong on that one also.

It is an endless trail of scientific predictions and prophecies, yea and nay, anyone who hangs their hat on anything scientific is going to get surprised. Science is like opinions, it changes with time.

ClamFarmer, Who said this:  "The more you know, the more you realize how much you don't know. How can you possibly discover anything if you already know everything?"
 :)

HAHA! I’ll get back with you on this one! You are funny if poorly informed. It is like the layers of the onion. When you rove on player there is another. The layers, here, show undeniable trends.

For example:

Review of PCF-08 Cooling Myth Paper

"The case for the 1970s cooling consensus being a myth relies solely on PCF-08. They state that,”…the following pervasive myth arose: there was a consensus among climate scientists of the 1970s that either global cooling or a full-fledged ice age was imminent…A review of the climate science literature from 1965 to 1979 shows this myth to be false. The myth’s basis lies in a selective misreading of the texts both by some members of the media at the time and by some observers today. In fact, emphasis on greenhouse warming dominated the scientific literature even then.” [Emphasis added].”

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/11/19/the-1970s-global-cooling-consensus-was-not-a-myth

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.