FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle
This board sponsored by
Please visit out sponsor FishUSA.com

Author Topic: Raystown  (Read 4042 times)

BARELY FLOATIN

Raystown
« on: Mar 27, 2010, 12:35 PM »
I will be heading to Raystown tomorrow 3/28/10.I'm going to try again for lake trout.Does anyone know
if the water has cleared up?Launching out of seven points about 8:00 AM.

polar bear

• Fishing isn't just something I do , its who I am..
Re: Raystown
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2010, 09:52 PM »
I  WAS AT RAYSTOWN TODAY ....WORKED THE MUD LINE AND SLAYED THE HOG LAKERS 12 FOR 12 .....0 LOST ....BIGGEST WAS 11 POUNDS.......DID NOT GET IN  TILL 11:00AM , FIRST RIGGER FIRED AT  11:33.....THE LAKERS WERE ON FIRE JUST LIKE I LEFT THEM ON 12-12-09......i WILL POST A FEW PICTURES TOMARROW ....TOO TIRED...AND MY ARMS HURT ;D ;D ;D ;D

chubs

« Reply #2 on: Mar 16, 2011, 02:12 PM »
has anyone been down to the lake recently, was wondering if there is alot junk floating around in it, especially around the shy beaver area.  thanks
if the shoe fits

Brock

« Reply #3 on: Mar 16, 2011, 06:29 PM »
I was down on saturday the water was up about 8 feet.  Drove down into snyders the street sign by the launch was only out of the water about a foot.

polar bear

« Reply #4 on: Mar 16, 2011, 06:37 PM »
I  WAS AT RAYSTOWN TODAY ....WORKED THE MUD LINE AND SLAYED THE HOG LAKERS 12 FOR 12 .....0 LOST ....BIGGEST WAS 11 POUNDS.......DID NOT GET IN  TILL 11:00AM , FIRST RIGGER FIRED AT  11:33.....THE LAKERS WERE ON FIRE JUST LIKE I LEFT THEM ON 12-12-09......i WILL POST A FEW PICTURES TOMARROW ....TOO TIRED...AND MY ARMS HURT ;D ;D ;D ;D

I didn't realize till now that I was on a month earlier this year ...... ;D ;D ;D
and yes there is  a $hitload of logs and crap floating .....I launched from the parking lot on Monday March 14 2011 at snyders

chubs

« Reply #5 on: Mar 16, 2011, 08:34 PM »
acording to juniata river basin data summary it's close to normal pool now, we may need some good wind to blow the crap off. i converted my storage unit back into a boat and am ready to go.
if the shoe fits

IronEagle

« Reply #6 on: Mar 16, 2011, 09:16 PM »
so lakers fight hard? you said about your are being sore. they like stripers??  never got one or tried for them... trolling on a lake is not my thing.
As soon as that sun hits the water.. all hell's goona break loose!

polar bear

« Reply #7 on: Mar 17, 2011, 09:30 AM »
No ..... ::) ::) fight like an old rag  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Big Water

« Reply #8 on: Mar 17, 2011, 07:01 PM »
I was there today and most, but not all, of the junk is off of the lake.  I still wouldn't gun it because there is some big stuff floating here and there.  Got two today but marked a lot of fish and a TON of bait.  I'm not sure why they had lockjaw, but it's sure to change soon.

Big Water

« Reply #9 on: Mar 17, 2011, 07:17 PM »

1 of 2

polar bear

« Reply #10 on: Mar 19, 2011, 01:43 AM »
nice looking fish there guys .....here are a few from the other day before the high water came 
and a couple scenery pictures

ole sam

« Reply #11 on: Mar 19, 2011, 03:22 PM »
Nice fish guys!  Can't even get out with a boat yet up here in the northeast, everythings still iced over.  Raystown is too far for me to fish regularly, but I'd like to get out sometime just to see the lake.  Nice scenery pictures PB. Thanks!
Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish. - Mark Twain

polar bear

« Reply #12 on: Mar 19, 2011, 09:12 PM »
Nice fish guys!  Can't even get out with a boat yet up here in the northeast, everythings still iced over.  Raystown is too far for me to fish regularly, but I'd like to get out sometime just to see the lake.  Nice scenery pictures PB. Thanks!
let me know

jknep

« Reply #13 on: Mar 19, 2011, 09:30 PM »
Nice catch !!  I may be making a trip down this thurs. Have to rebuild the carb. on the boat. Still has some dirt in since I got it. Doesn't seem to idle to smooth. Keep ya posted. 

Skipper4080

• Pay attention to the planer,don't you miss em'
« Reply #14 on: Mar 24, 2011, 07:28 PM »
Anyone know of any stripers yet up at weavers falls?
Never get excited,there's a reason for everything,I just don't know what it is!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.