FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: <Stolen>  (Read 3113 times)

massfisher

<Stolen>
« on: Jun 19, 2007, 08:28 PM »
I had 7 fishing rod and reel set ups stolen from my boat in West Brookfield right in my yard.   I had 6 ugly sticks stolen 4 ultra lights and 2 medium actions, along with a medium action synergy pole.  There were 5 okumha reels the stratus Gt 30’s.  Also there were 2 synergy reels.   I contacted the police.   Could everyone keep an eye out for these?   I contacted the police and filed a report.         Thanks a lot.

pikeking

Re: <Stolen>
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2008, 09:47 PM »
I know how you feel, I was fishing a local pond last year and left a rod in the back of my truck on accident. I'm just glad that some jerk off took it to keep it safe from being stolen. Thanks for taking my property, just hope I don't see you fishing with it this year.
IF FISHING WAS WORK, I\\\'D NEVER BE SICK!!!!!!!!

MrMarty51

« Reply #2 on: Mar 19, 2008, 10:00 PM »
I`ve had tools,fishing gear,wheels,tires and numerous other things stolen.I know how You feel. >:( the one that I think was the topper was when we were at Fort Peck and some slime ball stole a 17 pound northern from Gamedog.had it sitting on the ice next to His shanty and went out to check tipups and came back about 3 hours later the fish was gone.There were 4 other northerns in the 6 to 10 pound range laying there with that one.I wonder how in the world the mangy dog could brag to His friends about the big one He caught? ???
I tend to keep everything locked up and shut down anymore.

"Every hour a person spends fishing is not taken from their lives"
                   Quote from Grant Boyson

massfisher

« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2008, 07:06 PM »
Worst part was that they were probably only 25 ffet from the front door and 10 feet from my bedroom window.

JCaughtem

• Warning....These fish bite!
« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2008, 07:30 PM »
I had 7 fishing rod and reel set ups stolen from my boat in West Brookfield right in my yard.   I had 6 ugly sticks stolen 4 ultra lights and 2 medium actions, along with a medium action synergy pole.  There were 5 okumha reels the stratus Gt 30’s.  Also there were 2 synergy reels.   I contacted the police.   Could everyone keep an eye out for these?   I contacted the police and filed a report.         Thanks a lot.
I to had 8 rod and reel combos stolen three years ago.Last summer my digital camera and fishing bag was stolen all my 2007 pics and all my gear at least 1100 $ my name number address was in there but i guess if they didnt want it the woudlnt have stole it.I wish i caughtem red handed :evil:

mud_n_fun

• Take a Kid Fishing!
« Reply #5 on: Mar 20, 2008, 07:42 PM »
Just an idea!  Put a five gallon gas can by the house with four gallons of water and a half gallon of gas,for the smell.  Bet you'll find them a block away.

bassranger

« Reply #6 on: Apr 03, 2008, 02:46 PM »
Just an idea!  Put a five gallon gas can by the house with four gallons of water and a half gallon of gas,for the smell.  Bet you'll find them a block away.
Thats a great idea
If I'm not fishing then I'm not happy

Imissedem

« Reply #7 on: Apr 04, 2008, 04:42 AM »
SCUM THATS WHAT YOU CALL PEOPLE LIKE THAT./SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

tybo jones

« Reply #8 on: Apr 04, 2008, 09:26 AM »
so few richards, so many dicks. scumbags is right.
If your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.