FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: " The Second Last Cast " A Gathering for the Fallen  (Read 1257 times)

BASSQUATCH

• Bass Fishing For Life 🎣
So I got to thinking today about our lost loved ones and friends that shared our passion for ice fishing! What could we do to honor their memory I thought? So this is what I came up with. I am going to put in one extra tilt for each person I'm honoring . Place them in an area near the camp with the flags up and their names on the flag. No bait, just a flag up   :tipup: for each of them!  . This will be my second last gathering, but I will be putting the gear away after Saturday! We are looking at 50 degrees (slightly cooler on the Mnt.) And Sunny! The 19" we had last week will be very similar or more after the few real cold nights up there this week. The Bass are biting ,The temps are warming! Let's make this a Grand Gathering. Let's share our stories our laughs and Remember our Fallen.
 I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE BUT UNDERSTAND SOME CAN'T MAKE IT   :)
 Saturday April 6th Plainfield Pond, Sunrise to Sunset.
  (  I posted here as well as IS, just so everyone would see )
                         Thanks Keith!

FOREVER HUNTING "BASSQUATCH"

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
Re: " The Second Last Cast " A Gathering for the Fallen
« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2013, 10:31 PM »
Doing all I can to find a few more rider so it is affordable.  I got room left for 2 people.
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

BASSQUATCH

« Reply #2 on: Apr 03, 2013, 09:25 AM »
Doing all I can to find a few more rider so it is affordable.  I got room left for 2 people.
I know Ed  :) Hell Jim from Cheshire is willing to deliver bait to the pond. You offered to bring your auger to help lighten loads. Plenty of ice up there! Great cause to remember our fallen. Great people, Good food, big bass,great weather, what else could ya ask for ?  your PB bass like mine.  ;D look down ,that bass I'm holding came from Plainfield on 3/29/08

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 03, 2013, 03:45 PM »
I know Ed  :) Hell Jim from Cheshire is willing to deliver bait to the pond. You offered to bring your auger to help lighten loads. Plenty of ice up there! Great cause to remember our fallen. Great people, Good food, big bass,great weather, what else could ya ask for ?  your PB bass like mine.  ;D look down ,that bass I'm holding came from Plainfield on 3/29/08

Keith can't go  :'(   Daughter has a dance competition, she said I could go and to catch a Larry for her, but the wife said no.  GRRRRRR  I'll be putting the boat in on Sunday come hell or high water.  You wanna join?
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

pikedaddy

• Big Bait..Big Fish
« Reply #4 on: Apr 03, 2013, 06:03 PM »
South has been dumped in twice with bows.

BASSQUATCH

« Reply #5 on: Apr 03, 2013, 07:02 PM »
Sorry Ed I have a big family dinner Sunday. We postponed easter dinner because my wife had to work. Not to mention I will be quite beat after about an 18 hour day Saturday . up at 3:00 am home by 9:30 pm . I will definitely be interested in  Chauffin for bass though real soon, maybe during the week if possible.  I'm all set with trout fishing unless I'm at Wachusett .

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.