FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Congrats and Comments  (Read 14142 times)

fontona19

Re: Congrats and Comments
« Reply #15 on: Jun 10, 2012, 09:09 PM »
It was a slow perchin morning for me also. Got only a handful. Did land a nice 22" walleye, and a bunch of nice large mouth.

corny13

« Reply #16 on: Jun 11, 2012, 05:36 PM »
Hey Catfish78. Is that a Redfin from Finland?  Hope u go out and catch a 4lber!!!

Catfish78

« Reply #17 on: Jun 12, 2012, 12:06 AM »
Hey Catfish78. Is that a Redfin from Finland?  Hope u go out and catch a 4lber!!!

Yep a redfin or European or English or as we all call them over here just Perch. They don't get as big here as the perch they brought to Australia. But there are some good sized fish around, just haven't had time to go find them.

d4ng3r3ux

« Reply #18 on: Jun 12, 2012, 11:12 AM »
looks like I got to go back out and get something bigger

fontona19

« Reply #19 on: Jun 14, 2012, 09:20 PM »
Well I hit my spot again this evening, and I couldnt break the 12" mark. I must have caught 6+ that were between 11"-12", but nothing bigger. It was a nice time though. Must have caught a dozen bass, another 22" eye, and I lost a 30"+ northern at the boat. Well I guess we will have to see how it all shakes out. It was a good time taking part in the online derby, and I cant wait to see what the next species is.

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
« Reply #20 on: Jun 14, 2012, 10:27 PM »
Sounds like a great day on the soft water fontona19, Them have been some nice perch everyones been entering. The decent perch are just startin to show up now with all the spawns winding down, it was a late year here. Its been hard keepin the smallies off. +1 on the derby, bring on the next species  8)

d4ng3r3ux

« Reply #21 on: Jun 15, 2012, 09:50 PM »
Im sitting this one out, unless I get someone with a boat

BASSQUATCH

• Bass Fishing For Life 🎣
« Reply #22 on: Jun 25, 2012, 09:46 PM »
Please Please , bass next ! Or pickerel :) I don't trout or perch fish !  ;D

FOREVER HUNTING "BASSQUATCH"

Huck Finn

« Reply #23 on: Jun 30, 2012, 07:05 AM »
Looks like you got your wish Milly, Bass it is. I usually don't target those disgusting thing, but will make an acception so I might be able to enter something in this tourney... now all I have to do is find time to get on the lake in the next 2 weeks.
Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day... give him a religion and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #24 on: Jun 30, 2012, 07:39 AM »
Cool...  Dont know if I will get one to win it but pretty sure I will get one to enter... ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

BASSQUATCH

• Bass Fishing For Life 🎣
« Reply #25 on: Jun 30, 2012, 10:25 AM »
Looks like you got your wish Milly, Bass it is. I usually don't target those disgusting thing, but will make an acception so I might be able to enter something in this tourney... now all I have to do is find time to get on the lake in the next 2 weeks.
"disgusting things" Nah your crazy lol . Huge bass are the best  ;D

FOREVER HUNTING "BASSQUATCH"

fontona19

« Reply #26 on: Jun 30, 2012, 10:56 AM »
There should be some kind of award for being the first to post a fish in each species. Corny13 does not fool around. Way to go man.  :thumbup_smilie:

d4ng3r3ux

« Reply #27 on: Jun 30, 2012, 11:48 AM »
There should be some kind of award for being the first to post a fish in each species. Corny13 does not fool around. Way to go man.  :thumbup_smilie:
I think he lives in a boat house, thats why he gets to fish so much

Huck Finn

« Reply #28 on: Jun 30, 2012, 12:02 PM »
"disgusting things" Nah your crazy lol . Huge bass are the best  ;D

Yeah, disgusting! Those dang things pester the snot out of me when I'm Crappie fishin', always attacking my poor little Crappie jig. Don't they know that if I wanted to catch a Bass I'd throw out a spinnerbait or lizard ???
 ;)
Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day... give him a religion and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

bassinbrian

• In search of Lunkers !
« Reply #29 on: Jun 30, 2012, 06:55 PM »
RAQ - What's your Rottie going after  ?  ;D
Bring on the Stripers !!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.