FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: pike at night  (Read 3342 times)

esox slayer

Re: pike at night
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2006, 08:12 AM »
newbie......nice way to start on this site..you can forget about any info from me......I'm thinkin it's the warm water crick coming into the river next to my dock, still strange that it's happened 5 nights in a row.....thanks for the heads-up.........dave
Hey FNF..I wonder if this newbie is related to Bergall??  Seems to have about the same mentality....Esox
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

gigpig

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2006, 01:29 PM »
Caught a pike last week at midnight trolling for walleye. Ya never know.

rondog

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2006, 02:35 PM »
Hey Pokerman
you think being disabled is funny?  >:(

bigfish1556

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2006, 08:55 PM »
Indeed, those northerns are generally regarded as diurnal feeders......however, as with everything, there are exceptions to every rule......sometimes you just gotta eat when the food presents itself.  Enjoy it while it lasts!
We may say of angling, as Dr. Boteler said of strawberries, “Doubtless God could have made a better berry, but doubtless God never did;” and so, if I might be judge, God never did make a more calm, quiet, innocent recreation than angling.  -Izaak Walton

TMadness1013

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2006, 09:22 PM »
I  read in the NYS Fishing Regulations by the DEC that night fishing is prohibited...do people generally just ignore this, or just try & be careful & not get caught?  8)

billybono

• just passin time till first ice!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2006, 09:24 PM »
I  read in the NYS Fishing Regulations by the DEC that night fishing is prohibited...do people generally just ignore this, or just try & be careful & not get caught?  8)

i dont know where you read that, unless its for a specific body of water, or during the fall  lo tributaty regs, its absolutley legal to fish at night

billybono

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms isn't just a government agency...
It's one heck of a party!!

www.myspace.com/billybono

fishnfilet

• IF IT SWIMS..I'VE CAUGHT IT
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2006, 05:07 AM »
let's see....I'm fishing for cats and walleye so I have to yell over the water to tell the pike not to inhale my bait??? I have the sherriff boats sit at my dock to catch speeders flying by, you think maybe I'm gonna have 12 poles out and 20 pike on a stringer?? PLEASE...This site is getting out of control with non fishing comments,,I for one am getting tired of it
fish may come and fish may go....but the art of fishing is what I know.........dave

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.