FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fish n Game Clubs  (Read 5645 times)

Mentiply

• Crow Point, Lake George
Re: Fish n Game Clubs
« Reply #15 on: Mar 31, 2007, 10:47 PM »
Albany County Fish & Game Club Inc.

For those of us in the Albany area who want to know more please send me a msg and I will be happy to help.

MILLERMANKT

« Reply #16 on: Apr 01, 2007, 12:01 AM »
I'm from No. Tonawanda and looking for a club to join. Looking at either Lasalle, Ton. sportsmans, or Wilson con. club. Anyone belong to any of these that can give info.

JerryofWNY

• Get involved with your local club!
« Reply #17 on: Apr 01, 2007, 08:38 AM »
I'm from No. Tonawanda and looking for a club to join. Looking at either Lasalle, Ton. sportsmans, or Wilson con. club. Anyone belong to any of these that can give info.

http://www.outdoorsniagara.com/

On their homepage, about half way down, in the right hand column, you will find a link to the Niagara County Federation. Go to their site to find member clubs. You will find links to clubs with sites of their own. I couldn't open the Wilson site, but perhaps an email of inquiry to the federation will get you what you need.
My son shot the IBO league with a few of the guys from Wilson. From his account of the shoots they sound like a bunch of really good guys.
"Most folks are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be."....Abe Lincoln

csavage1

« Reply #18 on: Apr 01, 2007, 10:09 AM »
Chippewa Bay Fish and Game Club,enter the fishing derby and you are a member.
Black Lake Fish and Game Club and the Earville Conservation Club these are a few and the dues are very cheap with most of them at 10.00 bucks or less.Archery Clubs are alot of fun and the dues are about 50 bucks for the year and you have the pleasure of shooting many 3d animals almost anytime you want.
They don't start to bite until you get there and they don't quit until you leave.

westernny

« Reply #19 on: Apr 01, 2007, 06:25 PM »
Westfield Fish & Game

epolitza

• I love her... but I love to fish...
« Reply #20 on: Apr 04, 2007, 01:42 PM »
Lyons Rod and Gun Club, Lyons NY

doctariAFC

« Reply #21 on: Apr 05, 2007, 09:45 AM »
Would like to know about some good organization in the WNY area more near wyoming or allegahney counties.

Alden Rod & Gun is near Wyoming County.  I can check into Allegany County orgs for you, too.
"Beer is the living proof God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

doctariAFC

« Reply #22 on: Apr 05, 2007, 09:46 AM »
Tonawandas SPortsmen Club on Killian Road is probably the closest to you in Niagara County.  Don;t overlook the Niagara River Anglers, either.
"Beer is the living proof God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

muskytracks

« Reply #23 on: Apr 05, 2007, 03:53 PM »
Otisco Lake rod and gun club Marietta, NY (Otisco Lake)   www.olrgc.com

gotfish365

« Reply #24 on: Apr 05, 2007, 04:06 PM »
Where's the rest of the Toads?
I have been hunting or fishing almost every day of my life, the rest have been wasted.

ziggy6

« Reply #25 on: Apr 06, 2007, 07:21 AM »
Cobdeluxe - West Albany Rod and gun club off of Consual road is in your neighborhood.

Bethlehem sportsmen club member myself

fishin4eyes

« Reply #26 on: Apr 11, 2007, 01:37 PM »
Paul Smiths Fish and Game club

aarongreen123

« Reply #27 on: Apr 11, 2007, 08:13 PM »
I grew up in the Wyoming county line, the Batavia Rod and Gun Club is a great organization with a lot of dedicated members.  Great club for shooting sportsman especially, they have a good size chunk of property and a bass pond that was always fun to mess with growing up.  the club is very accessible, its on west bethany road, right off of route 20.  they have a kick ass sporting clays course as well!

irishjigger

• Hey Dad , sorry its not a rockbass !!
« Reply #28 on: Apr 15, 2007, 09:53 AM »
West Albany Rod & Gun Club !  8)   ps Whats up Zig
MIRC  NYRC 

We dont stop fishin because we get old , we get old because we stop fishin !!!

caribou

« Reply #29 on: Apr 15, 2007, 07:04 PM »
hey gumbo,try pathfinder fish and game club in fulton...great club..has everything you could want in a club...archery indoors and out....trap..skeet...5stand...rifle range...pistol range.....friendly people...only 10 miles from baldwinsville...enjoy

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.