FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Mariaville Lake  (Read 1110 times)

rapalaboy

Mariaville Lake
« on: May 17, 2007, 08:20 PM »
Hello everyone, I'll be heading up to Mariaville Lake very soon and I'm just wondering what I might end up catching, (if anything at all).  Plz let me know what you have caught, and what baits have worked best for you, even locations around the shore.(I will not be using a boat)  I would even like to see some pics of anything from the lake.  Thankx  :)          -rapalaboy

fishinfurkarma

Re: Mariaville Lake
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 01:36 PM »
That lake is exclusively a warm water fishery.  There is large mouth, some small mouth, blue gills (tons), perch and pickerel with some bull head as well.  Best places for me are off the bridge on the small and big side and along the shore from the store up to the cemetary cove.  Hard lake to fish from shore because of all the private land around there.

Good luck!

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 01:45 PM »
Don't park along the roads, you'll get ticketed!

rapalaboysfriend

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 04:36 PM »
i actually just went there today and caught 2 sunnies, a blue gill, and a small bass.  Saw someone (cough cough) catch a pickeral there as i left.  Its a pretty nice place to fish but when its warm out the flies are real bad problem. See you later.

rapalaboy

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 07:19 PM »
Thankx for all the information, i have gone to the lake about four or five times now catching sunnies, extremely small bass, and some nice pickerel.  Fished off the bridge and by the store and caught a whole bunch of little things.  Today it was extremely sunny and i saw 3 or 4 sixteen-nineteen inch lmb, but no luck.  Would like to catch or see someone catch a nice bass so i know its possible.  But thankx again. :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.