FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New wheels... and trouble already  (Read 7732 times)

Pikeguy

Re: New wheels... and trouble already
« Reply #15 on: Aug 24, 2006, 02:38 PM »
Not my party, but unfortunately we did drink it.  Not until we turned 21 of course.

Our go to crap beers back in the day were Olympia, Pig's Eye, Grain Belt, Old Mil, and Icehouse.  :sick:

You?

Whatever was in the keg!
If I was going to "buy" my own beer I just got the good stuff. Didn't seem like too much extra $$ for a 12er that I'd actually enjoy  ;D.

Pikeguy

« Reply #16 on: Aug 24, 2006, 02:40 PM »
So, if I remember correctly this conversation went from your truck, to my car, to pink floyd, henry Rollins, and finally on to beer.  :o  You and I really need to get together over a few "good" beers and maybe some floyd. lol   ;D ;D

scansy

• IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL
« Reply #17 on: Aug 24, 2006, 02:52 PM »
When I was at Penn State I rented a place with four other guys for two years.  We used to get kegs of Milwaukee's Best  :sick: for $23 after returning to get the deposit.  That was in the early 90's.  It was the cheapest keg we could get at that time.

When we didn't need a keg, we used to get something called Old German  :sick: :sick: :sick: - made by Iron City.  It was their low end beer.  A case of 16 oz bottles was something like $7.50.

I bought a case of beer a week ago called Lionshead.  12oz bottles for $12.00.  I got it out of morbid curiosity.  Not so good.

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
« Reply #18 on: Aug 24, 2006, 02:55 PM »
So, if I remember correctly this conversation went from your truck, to my car, to pink floyd, henry Rollins, and finally on to beer.  :o  You and I really need to get together over a few "good" beers and maybe some floyd. lol   ;D ;D

Sorry I left you there for a while.  I was looking for an image of that poster online.  ;D

Yes we do.  Sadly, my next open weekend is the 14th of October.  I think we're too far apart for a weeknight meet.  :'(

When I was at Penn State I rented a place with four other guys for two years.  We used to get kegs of Milwaukee's Best  :sick: for $23 after returning to get the deposit.  That was in the early 90's.  It was the cheapest keg we could get at that time.

Ah yes, The Beast.  Thankfully, I'd forgotten about that one.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

High Chancellor of WIRC and Provost of Potent Potable Procurement

Pikeguy

« Reply #19 on: Aug 24, 2006, 02:56 PM »

After a few of them, I actually don't mind Milwaukee's best  :-\ :-\ What does that say about my taste buds? lol

Sorry I left you there for a while.  I was looking for an image of that poster online.  ;D

Yes we do.  Sadly, my next open weekend is the 14th of October.  I think we're too far apart for a weeknight meet.  :'(

Ah yes, The Beast.  Thankfully, I'd forgotten about that one.

Maybe a little  ;D

We'll hook up in Onalaska one of these days when you're around. Otherwise we'll hit the ice sometime  ;)

HOOKEMNCOOKEM

« Reply #20 on: Aug 24, 2006, 03:47 PM »
It's coming. :tipup:

Yes.  It was fine an hour ago, but if you check your radar you'll see that we're in the midst of another severe beating that doesn't look to be over anytime soon.  I've heard reports of golf-ball sized hail and funnel clouds on the radio.  :cursing: :cursing:
  What are funnel clouds doing on the radio? ;D
I didn't come here to stay home.

HOOKEMNCOOKEM

« Reply #21 on: Aug 24, 2006, 03:48 PM »
I looked a while back. You guys are gettin pounded!  :o  glad my chargers not down there!
  What kind of charger ( year/model )?

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
« Reply #22 on: Aug 24, 2006, 03:54 PM »
  What are funnel clouds doing on the radio? ;D

Ooops.  Sorry, I meant to say funnel cakes.    :w00t:

Don't remember that poster  :-\

I finally found it.

Pikeguy

« Reply #23 on: Aug 25, 2006, 07:46 AM »
  What kind of charger ( year/model )?

06 Charger R/T 5.7L HEMI      ;D
Only pics I've got are from the stealership

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
« Reply #24 on: Aug 25, 2006, 09:10 AM »
Kick-a$$ ride Adam.  You're right, I could never hang that.  I'd feel terrible. ;D  I'd love to see that flying down the highway with your buck strapped on top.   ;D  You must have a truck too, right?  The Dodge in the pics on MHF?

I'm waiting for a suuny day to get pics of mine, which may be a while at this rate.  We dodged the hail yesterday afternoon and it was in my garage during the hail last night, so she's still good.

Pikeguy

« Reply #25 on: Aug 25, 2006, 09:17 AM »
Kick-a$$ ride Adam.  You're right, I could never hang that.  I'd feel terrible. ;D  I'd love to see that flying down the highway with your buck strapped on top.   ;D  You must have a truck too, right?  The Dodge in the pics on MHF?

I'm waiting for a suuny day to get pics of mine, which may be a while at this rate.  We dodged the hail yesterday afternoon and it was in my garage during the hail last night, so she's still good.

Thanks and ROFLMAO thinkin about the turdy pointer strapped to the roof of the HEMI. lol!  :rotflol: :rotflol: :w00t:

Glad to hear you missed the hail.  8)

HOOKEMNCOOKEM

« Reply #26 on: Aug 25, 2006, 10:43 AM »
Nice ride Pikeguy but does it go? I'll run ya!! ;D

Pikeguy

« Reply #27 on: Aug 25, 2006, 10:59 AM »
Nice ride Pikeguy but does it go? I'll run ya!! ;D

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Such a silly idea   ;D

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
« Reply #28 on: Aug 25, 2006, 11:02 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) Oh, Lord.  Here we go...  ::) ::)

HOOKEMNCOOKEM

« Reply #29 on: Aug 25, 2006, 12:00 PM »
:nono: :nono: :nono:

Such a silly idea   ;D
Why is it silly, afraid to lose? ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com