FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Can't wait for spring...  (Read 2212 times)

twfitw

Can't wait for spring...
« on: Feb 07, 2014, 04:23 PM »
Hey everyone...

I'm new to this site as I just discovered it... been on ice shanty for a while, who knew? Anyway I live in Saskatchewan and fish as much as I can... even though I enjoy ice fishing I cannot wait for the new open water season... I just finished this video from my last open water season and I found that it makes me pine after summer even more. Anyway I thought I would share for those of you who may be in the same boat... sorry for the bad pun...

Enjoy,

Nick

http://youtu.be/CFO5NhxV_d8

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Can't wait for spring...
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2014, 06:22 PM »
Welcome to the site...  I hope you have a great open water season...  I (we) love seeing pictures from up your way.....
Here is the link to our hunting site..
  http://www.myhuntingforum.com/ 
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

twfitw

« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2014, 08:18 PM »
Thanks Raquettedacker... I'm sure there'll be plenty to come...

robbi

« Reply #3 on: Feb 09, 2014, 03:03 PM »
Hey twfitw,   welcome aboard!!  I hang out mostly in the Montana forums........Saskatchewan is on my bucket list since it's only a couple hours north of me.  Haven't got the proper stuff to cross the d**n border as of yet though.  Been thinking about hauling my boat up there, maybe Last Mountain Lake......but, undecided.  Wherever the best walleye fishing is......I want to go.....LOL.  Not sure about this year, but maybe next.

Nice video.......a multi species type guy......that's cool.

fishnfool59

« Reply #4 on: Feb 13, 2014, 11:55 AM »
i'm new here also. i'm a regular on iceshanty. alittle bit about myself. 54,live in the adirondacks of upstate ny. been bassfishing most of my life and love it.hope to share lots of stories tips and pics in the future. tite lines all.

danny b

• northernnnnnnns!
« Reply #5 on: Feb 14, 2014, 02:24 AM »
Welcome  to my fish finder fishnfool

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.