FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 5 wolves killed  (Read 21288 times)

Wyoming Ice

Re: 5 wolves killed
« Reply #15 on: Apr 07, 2008, 01:30 PM »
What is the going rate for a skin out there ?

After I get my first one for me, I you can have the ones after that for the price of shipping... ;)  :tipup:

er-e-is

« Reply #16 on: Apr 07, 2008, 09:05 PM »
Four More Killed today...

Four wolves killed for livestock depredation (posted 4/7/08)
Federal animal damage control officials, working closely with a rancher, his personnel and the Sublette County Predator Board, killed four wolves Monday morning in the Cora/Pinedale area. The control effort was in response to livestock predation on the ranch, in which four calves have been killed and the wolves continued to return to the calving pastures during the night since at least last Thursday.

Related Links:
Wolf Watch - By Cat Urbigkit

er-e-is

« Reply #17 on: Apr 08, 2008, 08:13 AM »
Forty rod rd is in the predator zone, As long as it's on that side of the elk fence, and not on National forest land.  All BLM and private is open as far as I know in the Pinedale area, you got to have permission for private, as far as Bondurant, every thing on  the southwest side of the highway is open except private unless you have permission. Good luck fellas they had a good wolf in the Elkhorn last night.

You are right, the National Forest Line is the boundry. For some reason I was thinking the highway was the boundry.

1tigger

• Nothing like a Jitterbug in the dark !!
« Reply #18 on: Apr 10, 2008, 05:28 PM »
Get them while you can guy's because according to Wyoming Fish and Game it will all end at the end of the month .
There has been a suit filed against the state by the tree huggers to have it stopped and until the courts decide how to handle it there will be no more wolf harvest in ANY area .
This came from the guy that heads the Pinedale area Fish And Game .

moski

« Reply #19 on: Apr 10, 2008, 06:05 PM »
amen to that!  ;D
the mack attack is on

spudbar

« Reply #20 on: Apr 10, 2008, 10:01 PM »
Ya buddy,  if one of us ever gets one, you'll be invited to the wolf barbecue, if your not man enough to eat it,  you can leave.    Who said we ain't men, and don't eat our animals anyways?   Go back to Colorado, the Wyoming page ain't green.
fishin' hard with worms, powerbait, and marshmallows...  and i don't snag fish, 'cause it's illeegle.

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
  • "A larger flame-thrower, you will need."
« Reply #21 on: Apr 10, 2008, 10:41 PM »
I'm in...I have a cajun recipe.   :sick: naaah, really, wolf court boullion, but it feeds a lot of people so it's gonna take most of the wolves in Wyoming  ;D :rotflol: :clapping: :w00t:

spudbar

« Reply #22 on: Apr 10, 2008, 11:02 PM »
Smoked wolf with Ritz crackers and expensive cheese dip, and cheap domestic beer sounds pretty good to me.   :w00t:
fishin' hard with worms, powerbait, and marshmallows...  and i don't snag fish, 'cause it's illeegle.

Hellsangler

« Reply #23 on: Apr 10, 2008, 11:17 PM »
Smoke a Pack a day .

er-e-is

« Reply #24 on: Apr 11, 2008, 08:18 AM »
Smoked wolf with Ritz crackers and expensive cheese dip, and cheap domestic beer sounds pretty good to me.   :w00t:

Don't forget Tobasco.......

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #25 on: Apr 11, 2008, 09:04 AM »
Hey! Did some granola-eating tree-hugger slip in here undetected?!  :w00t:  ;D

spudbar

« Reply #26 on: Apr 11, 2008, 09:52 PM »
Well said  Dog...

Rodrunner

« Reply #27 on: Apr 11, 2008, 10:02 PM »
Yes we have ate wolf!   it tastes just like the rest of the enviro-bullsht!   
 Not only that I'm tired of my taxes going to the lawsuit-defense of you limpwristed, wolf lovin, bunny huggin, yogurt and bean sprout eatin morons

Point being.......your taking the food off my table, to feed an invasive-species >:(

Amen brother..I'm on the east side of the bighorns and according to the Game and fish "There aren't any wolves over here" Problem with that statement is several people have seen them over the past couple years. We figure they probably migrated from the rockies. At any rate hope I get a chnce to see one close up..Say maybe 4X12X40 Xmarks the spot BOOOM....ooops dang hair trigger.gotta watch that thing ;)

moski

« Reply #28 on: Apr 12, 2008, 12:18 AM »
Yes we have ate wolf!   it tastes just like the rest of the enviro-bullsht!   
 Not only that I'm tired of my taxes going to the lawsuit-defense of you limpwristed, wolf lovin, bunny huggin, yogurt and bean sprout eatin morons

Point being.......your taking the food off my table, to feed an invasive-species >:(
whooooo hoooo! thats what i'm talkin about!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
the mack attack is on

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #29 on: Apr 12, 2008, 08:49 AM »
Get them while you can guy's because according to Wyoming Fish and Game it will all end at the end of the month .
There has been a suit filed against the state by the tree huggers to have it stopped and until the courts decide how to handle it there will be no more wolf harvest in ANY area .
This came from the guy that heads the Pinedale area Fish And Game .
Hmmmm...I'm not real sure the G&F can un-ring that bell now that the door's been opened  :whistling:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.