FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Jeter Hits a HR for #3000  (Read 6412 times)

esox v

Jeter Hits a HR for #3000
« on: Jul 09, 2011, 01:01 PM »
WOW !!
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
Re: Jeter Hits a HR for #3000
« Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 2011, 01:03 PM »

I hate the yankees, but that must have been exciting :clapping:..wonder what that ball is worth? :o
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

AquaAssassin

« Reply #2 on: Jul 09, 2011, 01:52 PM »
I dont care for the yanks either, and am a diehard sox fan. However Derek Jeter is a class act and stand up guy, I have all the respect in the world for him. ( even if his all-star selection was a joke).
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Dana

« Reply #3 on: Jul 09, 2011, 02:27 PM »
Sorry, I can't stand Jeter or A-hole Rodriguez. They both are arrogant butt mouths.  :wacko:  I'm a Sox fan and I feel the same about Manny or Nomar Garciaparra. If I had to watch him fix his gloves one more time, I think my bottle of beer would go threw the TV! I couldn't believe they let him come back to the Red Sox for one day, just so he could say that he retired from the Sox.   ???
Glenn, get the net!

Woods Wise

« Reply #4 on: Jul 09, 2011, 02:36 PM »

I hate the yankees, but that must have been exciting :clapping:..wonder what that ball is worth? :o
Nothing.... Go Red Sox!

eyedoktr

« Reply #5 on: Jul 09, 2011, 03:01 PM »
If I was the pitcher I would have either thrown at his head or intentionally walked him. I HATE THE YANKEES AND ANYONE THAT PLAYS FOR THEM. !!
Pete Lewis

bigwilli

« Reply #6 on: Jul 09, 2011, 03:25 PM »
The 28th man in baseball history to do it and the 1st Yankee to ever do it and you classless clowns  can't even acknowledge it. You sox fans would give your right one to have him playing for you. I hope you go the next 100 years with out winning another World Series ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #7 on: Jul 09, 2011, 03:51 PM »
HERE IS THE LATEST JUST IN FROM THE PALERMO NEWS:............I AM GOING CAT FISH FISHING WITH SIMPLECARPIE GUY TONIGHT :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* THERES IS NO CRYING IN FISHING JUST SO YOU KNOW  ::) ::) ::) :-X ;D

Woods Wise

« Reply #8 on: Jul 09, 2011, 04:16 PM »
The 28th man in baseball history to do it and the 1st Yankee to ever do it and you classless clowns  can't even acknowledge it. You sox fans would give your right one to have him playing for you. I hope you go the next 100 years with out winning another World Series ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Maybe if Jeter wasn't a classless clown then some of us might acknowledge it.

Gamma Fish

« Reply #9 on: Jul 09, 2011, 04:38 PM »
If I was the pitcher I would have either thrown at his head or intentionally walked him. I HATE THE YANKEES AND ANYONE THAT PLAYS FOR THEM. !!
You forgot their fans ! ;D ;D
 Nornal people would probably like the Yankees if their fans weren't all Wing Nuts ! :whistling: :evil: :evil: :cookoo: :cookoo: :w00t: :w00t:
Plastics are Fantastic !

bigwilli

« Reply #10 on: Jul 09, 2011, 05:53 PM »
Maybe if Jeter wasn't a classless clown then some of us might acknowledge it.
  Please explain to me how Derek Jeter  is a classless clown. What has he done that makes him classless other than beat the s--- out of the sox.  I understand fan loyalty but just cause he is a Yankee does not make him classless. If I were fortunate enough to have a son I would be very happy if he turned out just like Jeter. Even without all the records.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #11 on: Jul 09, 2011, 06:01 PM »
i  love  it   and   jeter   slamed   it   ;D  ....   and  i   love   the    battle   between  the  soxs  and     ny  ....   i  mean  to   go  over  80  years   with  out  a   ring  ......    i  guess  being  a  yankees  fane  were  spoiled  ...   27   world   championships!    wow    we  are   spoiled      did   you  know  that    if  you   go  threw  all  the  record   bokks   the  yankess  are  in  first  place  more  then  any  other  team  !  and   i'll  tell  you  this  i  am  agaist   changing  the   name     of  the  worls  series    to  the  bronx  bash  just   because  it's  always  played   there  !!!! i'll  tell  you  something  else      us   yankee   fans   have  got  to  admit  those   sox   fans  wear   there   sox  hats  and   jersys   ....course   it's  usually  at   discount  stores   cheap  ...   but    even  the   yankees   support  the   sox   het      how  about  that   donation  the  yankee  players   send    to  johnsons  daughter  ....   guess     the   records  and  the  rings   are  great  but   when  i  see   sportsmenship   like  that  and  see  the  human  side  ....  i  love  the  yankees   even  more  ....
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #12 on: Jul 09, 2011, 06:10 PM »
big   people   hate   jeter    because  the  man  is  a  super  star   ,  he   gives   countless  money  to  charities    supports  a   youth  organazation  to   counter   react   drugs  and  alcohol   signs  autographs   for   children   for   free   and  hit  3000   joining  the  likes  of  pete  rose ....    when   he   jumped   into  the  stands   in  fenway  park   to    stop  a  run    and   beat  the  red  sox   he  was   hailed  in  new  york  and  hated  in   boston  ....   but  to  call  a  man  classless   because   of   his   baseball  team  .....   i  might   be     question  who  really  is   class  less
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #13 on: Jul 09, 2011, 06:12 PM »
Keep this nice guys.. ;D   My Grandpa brought me up on the Mets...  My Mom loved the Yanks....    I love to watch them both..   Dont care who wins what...   But spring trip this year I saw this and got a chuckle...   And what he did was great.......................See toilet seat....

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

eyedoktr

« Reply #14 on: Jul 09, 2011, 06:29 PM »
  Please explain to me how Derek Jeter  is a classless clown. What has he done that makes him classless other than beat the s--- out of the sox.  I understand fan loyalty but just cause he is a Yankee does not make him classless. If I were fortunate enough to have a son I would be very happy if he turned out just like Jeter. Even without all the records.

How about the fact he will not play in the All Star game? He was elected by the fans but refuses to thank them for the honor. He says he's injured. Sure didn't look that way being in the lineup the last 4 days.

Players that do this should be suspended for the rest of the season. It should be all about the fans but it's not. It's all about "me" to these guys.

Like Woods Wise said. Classless clown.
Pete Lewis

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.