FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Reuben's trout ( big pics)  (Read 1903 times)

reubenpa

Reuben's trout ( big pics)
« on: Aug 04, 2004, 08:59 PM »
I have changed programs and the trial has run out and I can't resize, and it is so pretty behind me that resizing would take away the effect. ( just checked and photobucket resized some)

My longest trout ever, but not heaviest..    24.5 inch laker taken out of Canandaigua Lake at Onanda Park with a bass shiner.  weighed 4-4
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

grumpymoe

Re: Reuben's trout ( big pics)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2004, 03:55 PM »
nice trout and pic reuben....the perfect size to eat too!!!...keep em coming...grump 8) 8)

Jigwiggler

« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2004, 04:02 PM »
Nice one Reuben!!  Looks like dinner. :P ;D  Are all those rods in the background yours? ;D
May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 06, 2004, 07:47 AM »
Awesomw pic Rueb.  Whoever took that really knows what they are doing.  Nice fish too, won't be too much longer before the steelies start running and you can look for even bigger trout  ;)
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

reubenpa

« Reply #4 on: Aug 06, 2004, 08:03 PM »
I can't wait for that bob

Yes those rods are all mine but I only fish with 2 at a time, I just have several so I can change lures faster... pick up a different rod. 

The person taking the pic was me... I set the camara on a railing that was there at the park and put in on 9 sec delay and backed up and waited. I didn't know that the sunrise was in it until later. It is so pretty the pic is framed and on my wall.   I was alone that morning like normal.

I went out this morning with a 13 yr old I have been getting into fishing more and teaching him a litle of what to do.  He got a 22.5 and 18.5 and I got two 19s     His were his biggest fish ever.  a 16.5 inch LB was his previous record.  He was soooo happy.

I am going out on Seneca lake with some guys for lakers so hopefully a big boy will be my next pic

reubenpa

« Reply #5 on: Aug 20, 2004, 07:12 PM »
my first limit of lakers!!!  2  20.5 inchers and a 22 incher..   3lb 3 oz 3-1 and 2-8

I got 4 bites and lost the first one. Like normal I think that it was the big one, it was the only one that pulled teh line out of my reel, but I set the hook to soon and it came loose.. It was a good morning

trapperdirk

« Reply #6 on: Aug 20, 2004, 07:46 PM »
Good catch Reuben . Did you use your hands like with the squirrel and deer or are these more traditional like hook ,line, and sinker . LOL ;D
  Folks you have to read his hunting story at MHF . LOL ;D He shall forewith be known as nutty Reuben from pa. LOL ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.