FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Raquettedacker's Pictures 2014..  (Read 33093 times)

bart

• Gone fish'n, not wish'n
Re: Raquettedacker's Pictures 2014..
« Reply #15 on: Jun 30, 2014, 04:26 PM »
Looks like great times! Great pics! :thumbup_smilie:
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!  God Bless America!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #16 on: Jun 30, 2014, 05:37 PM »
Great pics Dom.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
« Reply #17 on: Jul 01, 2014, 07:50 PM »
Great pics dom, that boat camp rocks. Rain or shine its sippy time at that place, looks like my kinda camp  :w00t: :w00t: Are those char your hookin from the bank at night in the camp? Very nice country over there  :thumbup_smilie:

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #18 on: Jul 03, 2014, 06:48 PM »
Thanks everyone...   Its been a good season so far...
And muskyon you would fit right in...      ;D ;D ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #19 on: Jul 03, 2014, 06:50 PM »
Oh and some call them char some call them togue but we call them lake trout... ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

TightLinesMaine

« Reply #20 on: Jul 03, 2014, 10:28 PM »
nice togue from shore, surprised to see those native brookies in such a 'swampy' lookin area, water must be cold there, looks like you've had a good season so far

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #21 on: Jul 04, 2014, 06:08 PM »
nice togue from shore, surprised to see those native brookies in such a 'swampy' lookin area, water must be cold there, looks like you've had a good season so far

If you look back through my other picture threads you will see a lot of brookie pictures from that swampy looking  area.... ;D   Even a 3 ponder or 2..... ;D
The "togue" were all small this year...  Biggest was 20 1/2"   .. >:(   But if you have a line in the water you will have one on in 15 minutes.......

TightLinesMaine

« Reply #22 on: Jul 04, 2014, 10:28 PM »

If you look back through my other picture threads you will see a lot of brookie pictures from that swampy looking  area.... ;D   Even a 3 ponder or 2..... ;D
The "togue" were all small this year...  Biggest was 20 1/2"   .. >:(   But if you have a line in the water you will have one on in 15 minutes.......

sweet, i forgot it's not just up here (maine) that has prime brookie waters, guessing there must be some feeder streams/inlets/outlets where you were fishing to support spawning? & 20" togue (you must call em lakers huh) is not bad at all.. i would love to hook those on light tackle, you use live bait for em on shore? smelts on floats? artificials? very cool either way, most people i know troll for togue not cast for em. very cool to see your success casting for em

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #23 on: Jul 05, 2014, 06:27 AM »
TightLinesMaine, we use smelt on slip sinkers and stick baits when shore fishing...

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #24 on: Jul 07, 2014, 06:29 AM »
 Sunday July 6th..
After working all day on a Sunday I got out and grabbed the gear and Herb and I hit a little lake for some top water action...   It was a Scum Frog evening....

dbn123

« Reply #25 on: Jul 07, 2014, 11:20 AM »
nice fish!

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #26 on: Jul 07, 2014, 12:44 PM »
You all got some nice ones, and on topwater...can't beat that for fun!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #27 on: Jul 07, 2014, 02:09 PM »
You all got some nice ones, and on topwater...can't beat that for fun!

I love getting off the bass boat (now and then) and throwing the row boat in a state land pond a couple hours before dark and just cast top waters..... ;D

Bartman44

« Reply #28 on: Jul 07, 2014, 05:03 PM »
Nice stuff Dom. I wouldn't want to be a real frog in that body of water. 

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #29 on: Jul 09, 2014, 01:25 PM »
Thanks Bart..  I sent you a PM..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.