FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Getting anxious already....  (Read 3295 times)

Big Burk

Getting anxious already....
« on: Apr 29, 2015, 12:33 AM »
I'm sure I can't be the only one counting the days till season opener. Between work and spring chores I haven't had any time to try for some April trout, gonna take the boats out Sunday and make sure they are both in perfect running order. Ice fishing was slow all winter although we were averaging on the larger side for pike and burbot the numbers for perch, walleye and pike were way down compared to previous winters. Anxious for some spring walleye and pike action on the Qu'appelle lakes and last mountain

Saskbucks

Re: Getting anxious already....
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2015, 08:12 AM »
I too, am getting anxious to get out on the open water.  I had a slow ice season with the exception of March. I'm excited to try some different lakes and do some exploring. 

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 06:55 PM »
This years ice fishing season was OK for me :tipup:, but I always happy to see the open water again. :)

Not sure if I can make it out on opening day or not but, am hoping to get out soon after it.

Can't wait to feel that tug on the end of the line again. Here fishy, fishy. fishy. ;D

WW

engineman

• Keep your worm wigglin!!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 06:45 AM »
This years ice fishing season was OK for me :tipup:, but I always happy to see the open water again. :)

Not sure if I can make it out on opening day or not but, am hoping to get out soon after it.

Can't wait to feel that tug on the end of the line again. Here fishy, fishy. fishy. ;D

WW

Make sure you take lots of anti tick juice!!! they're brutal this year!!! >:( >:(

twfitw

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 07:41 PM »
So what is your plan for opening day? I will be exploring on the north sask... Be great if I can get a few hours in at least tomorrow and maybe a tug or two...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.