FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Angustora 2015  (Read 4031 times)

nodakbassmaster

Angustora 2015
« on: May 18, 2015, 06:56 AM »
Lets try this one?

I fished Angustora Saturday for a few hours. Nothing but one little stinky little northern and a lot of snagging trolling back and forth what I could of the drop off on the flats with bottom bouncers and spinners. Had worms and minnows dragging, not much love.

There were a ton of boats fishing 25 to 10 feet of water across from the bluffs, but I have no idea if anyone was doing any good or not.

What's working where? I have a 3 yr old with a shorter attention span than a nat, so I'm trying to save a little of the hunting time! lol I'll be out looking all weekend this weekend and I'm sure the lake will be packed.
-Richard

08 Lund Tyee 1850 Gran Sport

royjulius

• Bluegills and Shorelunch!
Re: Angustora 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 03:13 PM »
Try bass fishing around the shoreline cover with squarebill crankbaits or spinnerbaits. Or go out on the flats and throw a white grub. I catch a lot of walleyes by accident when I'm fishing bass tournaments there. They are my consolation prize if I don't win any money. :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

nodakbassmaster

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 09:50 AM »
Thanks for the idea, I'll keep that in my back pocket!
-Richard

nodakbassmaster

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 10:52 PM »
Working around the weather, memorial day weekend was slow. The game warden monday said it was for a lot of folks. I caught 0 walleye in the 5 or so hours I managed to actually fish around the weather thru the entire weekend. Did catch a smallie, catfish and a northern. I saw some folks were getting some here and there, most not their limits and usually not even close. I have no idea where or with what the fish were being taken though
-Richard

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.