FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Just a little short...  (Read 1971 times)

lowaccord66

Re: Just a little short...
« Reply #15 on: Aug 06, 2018, 07:06 PM »
Oh jesus you were being sarcastic not literal...my bad Cecil.  I had to re-read it again.

Will OTW did an episode on jigging lakers and browns using those on Ontario.  I think they would work.  We used a mix of everything.  For me jighead and plastic worked.

If you want to give it a go sometime at quabbin I know where and how just never had spot lock out there and thats 100% nessecary for this game.

taxid

« Reply #16 on: Aug 06, 2018, 07:45 PM »
Oh jesus you were being sarcastic not literal...my bad Cecil.  I had to re-read it again.

No I was being literal as in I figured out which lake, and there was no need to respond. Honest I wasn't being sarcastic.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

lowaccord66

« Reply #17 on: Aug 06, 2018, 08:14 PM »
Totally my bad.  Im so sarcastic I just assumed you were being too.  Charecter flaw...I make up for it with fish. 

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #18 on: Aug 06, 2018, 10:00 PM »
Good job Jon, Nice summer lakers :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

taxid

« Reply #19 on: Aug 07, 2018, 02:25 PM »
Totally my bad.  Im so sarcastic I just assumed you were being too.  Charecter flaw...I make up for it with fish.

Hey no worries. I developed a thick skin on a taxidermy forum I frequent. I've been literally called everything but a whiteman there. Even one of the mods piled on.

That said, that forum is so dead now they need to call 911. Everybody's over on Facebook now.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

bogtrotter

« Reply #20 on: Aug 07, 2018, 05:49 PM »
At the risk of stating the obvious . . . holy Toledo, those are some big fish!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.