FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Quad in lake  (Read 1810 times)

pgfishin

Quad in lake
« on: Jun 27, 2011, 01:35 PM »
Well it was a wet but not miserable 30 hours straight of rain. The fish bite rain or shine but you miss the hatches and the beauty dry fly fishing this lake has to offer. The trail in had a few lakes itself to get through and we sacrifized one trailer tire on the way and both bearing on the way out. Had to make a trip all the way beck to pg to pick up bearings. All in all it was another beauty year. Lots of boats on the water this year though the walk in trail is becoming a little better accesible.

FishingJunkie

Re: Quad in lake
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2011, 03:39 PM »
usually all the big fish are caught with wet-flies anyways.
nice pics  :)

Bill Dance

• MFF Mod Team
  • 26lbs on 10 lb test line! The key is slow and easy
« Reply #2 on: Jun 27, 2011, 08:21 PM »
Awesome pics! Keep them coming! It looks like I've been there before.  ;) Too bad about your bearings but here's a little speed tip, repack your bearings every year and you won't have another bearing problem. I have been there, stuck on the side of the road and it sucks!

ianwuzhere

« Reply #3 on: Jun 28, 2011, 07:58 PM »
rite on, ya its been a very wet year so far. everywhere i look its green. Mosquitoes are enjoying it too.. Beats dry as a bone and forest fires..
Them are some nice lookin natural bows there. Gotta love them kinda lakes... Ive been catchin nuttin but fat AF3N bows.
Every lake ive been at this year the hatches have been great- sedges lately been good...
Gotta hate the bearing crap on tripz,grr...Cuts into fishin time..
Keep the pix-a-comin.
Cheers

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.