FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Shaky Head Speak  (Read 12478 times)

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
Re: Shaky Head Speak
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 10:53 AM »
LOL

Aint no Cheesecake factories up here in Maine!

Or you might have to take her...er...shopping :whistling: ;D

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2011, 09:10 AM »
Im kinda late getting to this thread, but I do use the megastrile shakyhead. I team it up with the tru tungston hand pour worms, or the yum big show paddle worm. Im not super confident in the technique as of yet, but i bring it out on occassion.

In deeper water or windy days when it is harder to throw a wacky worm, I move to shakyhead.

I also set the wifes rod up with a shakyhead since it is easy to fish and I dont have to constantly adjust the bait

Clam Sr.

« Reply #17 on: Jun 21, 2011, 01:43 PM »
I throw a wide variety of shakey head baits/heads. Some are custom home made football heads that my buddies and i pour, and some are store bought Luck "E" strike football heads. I pair them up with either a Zoom Shakey head worm, 4-6 in Robo worm, BPS floating worm, 4.25 in senko, or powerbait shakey worms. I primarily fish these around boat docks as i'm able to skip the lure under the docks very efficiently. I've experimented with them in open water around mid lake structure and I have had equally good success with this presentation for bass and walleye.

TheDL

« Reply #18 on: Sep 16, 2011, 10:14 AM »
I tried this tactic a few times and gave up on it.  I thought it performed poorly compared to the standard texas/whacky style...until recently.  In a direct comparison between presentations the shakey-head definately out performed the classic presentations...time and place for everything I guess.  Now, if I could just find some floating worms I'd be set.
tight lines....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.