FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Poes crankbaits  (Read 3627 times)

jibbs

Poes crankbaits
« on: Mar 19, 2013, 10:04 AM »
Anybody ever use the poes crankbaits which are made from cedar..got my hands on a few and they look great...just curious
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

danny b

• northernnnnnnns!
Re: Poes crankbaits
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2013, 01:45 PM »
Never even heard of em. Custom lure?

jibbs

« Reply #2 on: Mar 19, 2013, 04:38 PM »
Never even heard of em. Custom lure?
they were made in the 80's...horrible paint jobs but I have a guy that can custom paint them ...I guess the buoyancy rates are incrediable ...Fo a search...they look great
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

danny b

• northernnnnnnns!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2013, 03:46 AM »
Just looked em up. Paint jobs don't look to bad, just real generic. Tackle warehouse still sells them.

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2013, 09:00 AM »
I had a few old poes that seemed to work really well, then rapala came out with "risto-raps", and they have been my go-to deep diver since.   They stopped making them a few years ago, I was lucky to pick up a dozen cheap on clearance.

jibbs

« Reply #5 on: Mar 21, 2013, 08:39 AM »
in a bidding war on ebay right now for 14 of them...hope i get them...i have a buddy that custom paints lures and it would be a great lot to send his way...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.