FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lake Ontario Charters  (Read 2692 times)

Timster

Lake Ontario Charters
« on: Aug 28, 2004, 04:55 PM »
WE are going to Oswego the last weekend of Sept.
Does anyone know a good charter boat???
Thanks Guy's,, ??? ??? Timster
To bad fishing doesn't pay the BILLS!!
God Bless Our Troops/One Of Them Is Mine

Jigwiggler

Re: Lake Ontario Charters
« Reply #1 on: Aug 28, 2004, 05:00 PM »

Fish the river!!  Alot of the fish will be in the river or congragated around the mouth by then.  I don't know any charters out of Oswego so I can't help you there but Good Luck!!
May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

mcully

« Reply #2 on: Aug 30, 2004, 05:37 AM »
Take a look at catch-the-drift.com. A friend of mine is a mate on a charter boat and Highly recommends this drift boat charter captain for fishing the river.

bayonne

« Reply #3 on: Aug 30, 2004, 09:11 PM »
ive only been on one out of mexico called witch charter and guide service he does lake trolling drift boat and wade fishing on the salmon river it not far from oswego i know thiers a number of them thier also  both rivers should have fish running in most weekends the guides will be booked that is the good ones any way

ajwiez2

« Reply #4 on: Sep 01, 2004, 07:17 PM »
try LITTLE WHIP CHARTERS this guy is a good friend and does a real good charter for his customers . He keeps his boat at the marina . I have gone out with him a number of times and have always caught fish with him. All you have to bring with you is your own food and drinks and any foul weather gear you might want . His boat is a very good ride and handles any water he goes out in . This guys name is Tommy Germain and his number is 343-4852  just tell him Al from Jordan gave you his name a number .You won't be disappointed.

FLAG

« Reply #5 on: Sep 02, 2004, 12:25 PM »
I am fishing with Tom this coming weekend. Can't wait ;D ;D ;D Fished with him last year and had a real good time..... His boat will handle just about anything on the lake..... 6 footers last year and we were the only ones out.... He will leave it up to you if it is rough.  one hell of a nice guy.

good luck

ajwiez2

« Reply #6 on: Sep 03, 2004, 08:29 PM »
I am fishing with Tom this coming weekend. Can't wait ;D ;D ;D Fished with him last year and had a real good time..... His boat will handle just about anything on the lake..... 6 footers last year and we were the only ones out.... He will leave it up to you if it is rough.  one hell of a nice guy.

good luck
flag  I got to go up to Oswego Sat. some time got to mow the grass and fix a roof at our house up there I want to buzz down to see if I can talk to him for a few minutes if I have the time. tell him I said hello and that I will try to see him at the marina. good luck to you out there it looks like you are going to have a great day to go out . Don't let your arms get tired from hauling those big brusers in like mine did the last time I went out with him. tell him I might grab Pat and bring him with me.
aj

ajwiez2

« Reply #7 on: Sep 05, 2004, 11:02 AM »
well I went down to the marina around noon just as the boats were coming in from the morning charters everyone had fish  and I meant FLAG down thier him and his buds were going out with Tommy for the afternoon charter and were going out again this morning with him. Tommy said that they lost the first 21 that hit yesterday morning but still managed to come in with just two short of a full limit for the boat . I hope  FLAGS group did just as good . I saw some fish that were 20 lbs. plus that were caught yesterday morning and they were all still silver in color ( cohos & kings ). The bite is on  so any one wanting a good fishing trip give Tommy a call and he will fix you up with a nice trip. By the way just so I don't get any flack , I don't get any kick backs from Tommy for telling about his charter business. He is just a real good charter captain.

Fishmon

« Reply #8 on: Sep 13, 2004, 12:22 PM »
Check out Capt. Ernie Lantienge at Fishdoctor.com.  Ernie has been in the business for over 20 years and fishes out of Oswego harbor with a well equipped 28 foot Baha.  Fish will be in river/harbor at end of September depending on wind and flow conditions.  Went out last September and we boated 15 Kings with the largest at 30 pounds and others at 20+.  First class operation.  If you have boat and gear, you could "do it yourself" since most fish will be inside the breakwaters and lighhouse.  We caught one less than 300 yards off the dock!

OTIS

« Reply #9 on: Sep 13, 2004, 01:35 PM »
What's the going rate for a day on a charter?
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Flyfisher

« Reply #10 on: Sep 13, 2004, 04:58 PM »
Strike Zone - Port Ontairo

Timster

« Reply #11 on: Sep 13, 2004, 08:55 PM »
Thank's guy's we found a charter!!
Lil Flipper out of Oswego ???
Will let all know how we make out...... ::)
Fish On,,, Timster
We will be there the last weekend of Sept.
To bad fishing doesn't pay the BILLS!!
God Bless Our Troops/One Of Them Is Mine

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.