My Fish Finder Main > General Fishing Discussion

B.O.A.T.

(1/5) > >>

lowaccord66:
I think I had previously posted last year about my minor f up with my 23ft proline.  Zoomed too far out on the chart, hit rocks.  Well I finally got it to the shop and luckily scored the second to last df250 lower unit in the country.  Said goodbye to 4600.  Having the bottom paint redone and the powerhead serviced. 

Looking forward to getting salty in about a month. 

JerryofWNY:
Silver lining. Happy for you that you at least saved the season.

Jethro:
My goodness. How much is just the lower unit? Not that it matters... what else you gonna do? It being a 250 puts it strongly in big boy category I would assume.

I've struck bottom pretty much every year I've owned a boat, but so far have been lucky enough to just ruin props. I run the cheap aluminum props on purpose because of it. They are $130 for my 150.

stripernut:

--- Quote --- Said goodbye to 4600.
--- End quote ---

Ouch!

fish/hunt4ever:
Was just watching milliken fishing and he ruin his lower unit on his boat and I believe it is a 250 and he said that he could not find a lower unit for his motor, man this sucks not being able to get things, hoping to pre order a boat for next spring but hate selling mine until I have the new one with all the horror stories of getting things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version