FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Need help ...  (Read 1550 times)

Spooled85

Need help ...
« on: Jul 09, 2018, 01:22 PM »
This is off topic with this sites purpose but im in need of help is someone can provide. I know there is some wet heads on here.  I recently boaught a Lund Alaskan 20 ft. And am looking for a good blind for it . Can't seem to find any I've looked everywhere all I can find is the cheap burlap pvc or conduit blinds.  I want the wind kit ect.... Anyone can help is much appreciated.

filetandrelease

Re: Need help ...
« Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 2018, 03:17 PM »
Try here I couldn’t copy and paste link
Hope this will help 

Spooled85

« Reply #2 on: Jul 09, 2018, 04:23 PM »
Yeah I tried that site I looked at all of their blinds what they have would fit my boat but it's not what I'm looking for I want or looking for a blind that is like the beavertail blind or an Avery pop up blinde with the weather guard inside and that. On inside of the boat and has a cover that wraps around it. I have a smaller boat with a beavertail blind on it and I absolutely love it but they do not make one long enough or wide enough to cover my boat.

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #3 on: Jul 10, 2018, 09:34 AM »
Honestly, you can fabricate your own custom a LOT cheaper, than buying one for it.

Are you trying to have a puddle duck blind on it or you trying to go with a diver style blind on it?
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #4 on: Jul 10, 2018, 09:37 AM »
Just read one of your comments below, for the style blind u are looking for. You can buy a beaver tail. The largest hey have available to closely fit yours, then get you some square tubing, and modify to your specs. Ive got a few different buddies that have gone this route.

But if your looking for a diver style blind, there is a much better approach than the beavertail or avery blinds.

Feel free to p.m. me, we can chat and i will share some input/experiences.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Spooled85

« Reply #5 on: Jul 10, 2018, 05:02 PM »
Thank you much ! pM sent

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #6 on: Jul 11, 2018, 05:03 PM »
Havent recieved any messages.

Spooled85

« Reply #7 on: Jul 11, 2018, 05:08 PM »
Hmmmmm , anywho I am looking for more at a Puddle Duck Blind with the build of something like a Avery blind or a beavertail blind. My boat is 20 foot 6 in and is 90 and a 1/2 in wide I may end up just having to go with a blind like the ones on the website you suggested. I also do a little fishing while duck season is in so it would be nice to have something that's not going to get in the way while fishing

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #8 on: Jul 15, 2018, 08:48 PM »
I would look into an avery style blind then, and have to do some modification to it for it to fit your boat. But with customizing it, your going to want to make sure its exactly what you want. Do to the fact it will be a hard sell later in its life to a new owner.

P.m. me if ya like and we can chat more about it.
You cam always customize/build your own, there is a shop in lowell that does boat canvas and such, they may be able to do the tarping of the blind.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.