FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lure Building Setups  (Read 3382 times)

bigchev98

• Get the Net!!
Lure Building Setups
« on: Jun 23, 2006, 09:20 AM »
I am going to get started in makin my own lures and worms for a hobby and just wondering what kind of setup everyone uses. I have been looking around the internet and finding alot of information and products and trying to figure out how big of a bench to build and what works well for most "do it yourselfers" all comments welcome good or bad

Coldfeet

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Lure Building Setups
« Reply #1 on: Jun 25, 2006, 08:26 AM »
Big Chev
The funny thing about this is no matter what you build it is never big enough. I got a 8ft bench for makeing the jigs and lures and a old desk for painting them on. Make it big enough to keep things seperated also if you have the room add pegboard to hang supplies from and some tools you will need. Another good option is those plastic drawers that they sell that you can stack on each other. Get some cheap lure boxes to keep hooks and other parts seperated. Lighting is also a must good lighting will make your final product come out nice it is amazing how shadows make a diffrence in paint jobs. Just remember storage is the key to a good work area it keeps it clean and organized.
Cold Feet
Did you put the plug in the boat?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.