FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Replacing Boat Carpet ?  (Read 16547 times)

bcons

Re: Replacing Boat Carpet ?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 08:36 PM »
Thats all fine and dandy but my walleye boat would look kind of funny with out it !! I power wash mine or take it to the car wash a couple times a year and never have a smell problem... I also don't use the  floor of my boat as a fish basket !! ;D ;D ;D  I probably will use that for the flat surfaces..
Most of the less toxic stuff doesnt hold up half as well.... water based Exterior paints and stains are a classic for holding up like crap...     

If you learned to fish something besides the SR, then you wouldn't be able to make that comment.  CARPET is for living rooms, Kirby salesman, & muchin, not much else, certainly has no place on a REAL fishing boat.  :P :P :P
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

esox v

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 08:43 PM »
If you learned to fish something besides the SR, then you wouldn't be able to make that comment.  CARPET is for living rooms, Kirby salesman, & muchin, not much else, certainly has no place on a REAL fishing boat.  :P :P :P
That's it cons !! What ever carpet I have left I'll save for the top of your head !! and It's even Gray !!!
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

bcons

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 08:50 PM »
 :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #18 on: Jun 01, 2011, 06:28 AM »
ya  know  bcons  if  it  wasn't  for  the  fact  your  a  red  sucks  fan , you'd  be  alright!
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #19 on: Jun 03, 2011, 03:00 AM »

Carpet the whole d**n thing I say!
It's a lot more comfortable when you want to take a nap ;D

Outdoor carpet cement! That's what it's for.
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Jimmy

• "Fish Till Ya' Puke"
« Reply #20 on: Jun 05, 2011, 09:28 PM »
After my first few dozen shows...I tend to be that way most of the time...  :wacko: :wacko:

"Who are the Grateful Dead and why are they following me?"   :P
"Once in awhile you get shown the light...  In the strangest of places if you look at it right..."    -J. Garcia

jopes

« Reply #21 on: Oct 26, 2011, 05:09 PM »
how well does the bed liner stick to wood and fiberglass surfaces?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.