FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: WOLF LAKE/ HAMMOND  (Read 2179 times)

abishop

WOLF LAKE/ HAMMOND
« on: Apr 14, 2010, 11:40 AM »
JUST LOOKING FOR THE SKINNY. WHATSUP, ARE THE EYES HITTING AT AMMAZO, OR, ANYTHING ELSE 4 THAT MATTER.

hook em

Re: WOLF LAKE/ HAMMOND
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15, 2010, 01:41 PM »
I hear there are Decent Walleye in Wolf Lake ?????
Is this True ????

abishop

« Reply #2 on: Apr 16, 2010, 08:56 PM »
Know of a 9#eye, 17# northern, and 23# muskie. I myself only fished it twice from shore in the channel. Saw a few crappie caught. Always wanted to try at nite for the eyes. Maybe the next union meeting in Hammond afterwards, might break out the lit bobbers and sit in car a wait 4 a while. What do you say NDA are you up for it?

DADDY-O

« Reply #3 on: Apr 16, 2010, 09:12 PM »
most of the eyes you catch out of the indiana side are on the smaller side, want to catch bigger eyesfish the ILL side of the lake.
SATCHMO

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #4 on: Apr 16, 2010, 09:31 PM »
AL-

let me know when you wanna go! this time of year you will start catching more pike and musky on the float but the eyes are there always do real good from october till march on the eyes in there, but like i said, im always ready to tighten a drag!!
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

88ranger

« Reply #5 on: Apr 20, 2010, 03:30 AM »
Was there last Thur. ended up with a 22" EYE and a 10" yellow perch.  I usually fish it often since it isn't too far from my house.  The new temp. ramp is terrible though.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.