FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fishing in Japan  (Read 52567 times)

dirtydeeds

• neckties..contracts...high voltage!
Re: Fishing in Japan
« Reply #15 on: Apr 01, 2017, 07:47 AM »
Nice pictures! Do you fish saltwater more than freshwater? I have never fished in saltwater but it's on my bucketlist.  I will try and figure out how to post some pictures as soon as i get fishing. Trout season opens today here in new york but we just got alot of rain and the streams are muddy and flowing fast so i am not going trout fishing for few days.
done dirt cheap!

niru_04

« Reply #16 on: Apr 02, 2017, 04:54 AM »
You all, I'm very happy to hear the words of warm welcome. Yesterday on April 1, trout fishing was lifted in most parts of Japan. Unfortunately, I could not go. In Japan, bait fishing is more popular than lure and fry fishing for trout fishing. The photograph is a picture of a mountain stream fishing that went on in last June. The fish is the same companion as lake trout. I love both saltwater fishing and freshwater fishing.

I'm a Japanese fisherman.

icemole

« Reply #17 on: Apr 02, 2017, 04:46 PM »
 Welcome aboard....

Interesting bait box any details on it as far as size. 

niru_04

« Reply #18 on: Apr 10, 2017, 06:36 AM »
Today I went to kayak fishing, but no fish. :'( :'( We Japanese say it is “BOUZU”. That mean is monk, and it’s head is looked like number 0.

filetandrelease

« Reply #19 on: Apr 10, 2017, 06:46 AM »

Great  pictures thanks for sharing

niru_04

« Reply #20 on: Apr 10, 2017, 07:44 AM »
>filetandrelease-san

Thank you. :D :D I could not post pictures of fish this time, but I'd like to try my best next time. The next fishing is planned for righteye flounder fishing.

oatkasut

« Reply #21 on: Apr 10, 2017, 04:38 PM »
are those stream trout, wild or are they stocked? It sure is a beautiful stream to fish!

niru_04

« Reply #22 on: Apr 10, 2017, 06:17 PM »
>oatkasut-san

Thank you for comment. :D :D
In trout fishing in Japan, wild things and things of culturing and discharging are mixed. How about in an American river?

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #23 on: Apr 10, 2017, 06:26 PM »

素晴らしい写真niru ...私の地域の川やマスと非常によく似ています...私たちのマス季節も最初に4月にオープンしましたが、私はまだ出ていません...私たちはまだ大きな森と氷の中にいくつかの雪を残しています湖。....もう二週間ほど私はボートに乗っています....今週末に錬金術釣りに行くつもりです。
Subarashī shashin niru... Watashi no chiiki no kawa ya masu to hijō ni yoku nite imasu... Watashitachi no masu kisetsu mo saisho ni 4 tsuki ni ōpun shimashitaga, watashi wa mada dete imasen... Watashitachi wa mada ōkina mori to kōri no naka ni ikutsu ka no yuki o nokoshite imasu mizūmi..... Mō ni-shūkan hodo watashi wa bōto ni notte imasu. ... Konshū-sue ni renkinjutsu-dzuri ni iku tsumoridesu.

Great photos niru...   Looks very similar to streams and trout in my area...  Our trout season also opened on April first but I have not gone out yet...   We still have some snow in the woods and ice on the big lakes....   A couple more weeks and I will be in the boat....   We are going to go smelt dipping this weekend....   Love eating  those little things....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

niru_04

« Reply #24 on: Apr 10, 2017, 10:44 PM »
>dacker-san

Thank you for comment.
Even here, it has become a spring season. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom. The start of trout fishing in New York State is April 1st as well.  It is same as Fukushma-pref. Unfortunately, smelt fishing has been banned from April 1st here.

>Lundin-loading-san

Thank you for comment.
Even Japanese people are coming near there. I will fish in all locations, ice, lake, river and sea. I would like to post fun pics in Japan.

oatkasut

« Reply #25 on: Apr 11, 2017, 09:48 AM »
you post great pictures. trout stocking here is like Japan. Wild fish have stocked fish added to their streams. It is the same in the Great Lakes. I love all kinds of fishing as well including the ocean.

niru_04

« Reply #26 on: Apr 11, 2017, 12:22 PM »
>oatkasut-san

Sounds good.  :D :D The feeling of loving fishing is with everyone. That is a lot of fun.

icejohn

• God, Family.......Fishing.
« Reply #27 on: Apr 20, 2017, 09:45 PM »
welcome, very interesting it would be great to be able to fish in an another country for fish that we're not familiar with although i'm sure you also have similar fish to ours as well....the trout and stream look so similar to ours and very beautiful....thanks for posting your pictures and hopefully we'll see more.
icejohn
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

JohnTom

« Reply #28 on: Jun 01, 2017, 09:24 PM »
Some nice catches and beautiful scenery! Well done guys

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
« Reply #29 on: Jun 15, 2017, 06:29 PM »
Very cool to see fishing pictures from Japan. 8)
Good going niru_04 and welcome to MyFishFinder. :)

Do you ice fish in Japan?  ???

WW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.