FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Crap on the river.  (Read 4444 times)

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
Re: Crap on the river.
« Reply #15 on: Apr 08, 2009, 08:25 PM »
That aint nothin CP... My dad's buddy found a bait container with about 20 hand tied flies from Glen saturday.... Bout $30 worth of stone flies and hex nymphs........
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

Cp_Sharp_Shooter

• Fish all day everyday...
« Reply #16 on: Apr 08, 2009, 08:40 PM »
That aint nothin CP... My dad's buddy found a bait container with about 20 hand tied flies from Glen saturday.... Bout $30 worth of stone flies and hex nymphs........

Wow way to be a downer!

I never said what was inside the box!

Wouldnt you like to know!
Many men fish all there lives never realiseing its not the fish there after

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #17 on: Apr 08, 2009, 08:55 PM »
Not really......... aluminum fly box.... means it had aluminum hooks for the flies to stay in.... Which dulls the hooks.  Pry full of a bunch of tennis ball size egg flies......... lol 

I've got more flies than i know what to do with.....  If i lost any of my boxes i would cry for 3 yrs.
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

Cp_Sharp_Shooter

« Reply #18 on: Apr 08, 2009, 09:10 PM »
Nope it was filled with cash!

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #19 on: Apr 08, 2009, 09:44 PM »
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

squirrelhunterjay

« Reply #20 on: Apr 08, 2009, 10:18 PM »
i know im not from your guys area but that pisses me off last year i was fishing my favorite pike lake and landed a bike frame and later a small shopping cart bunch of assholes that arent real fisherman

lol....i took my buddy out to my favorite pike spot a couple of years ago and he caught a boot.  I thought that only happened in cartoons
Early to bed, early to rise, fish like heck and make up lies......

Cp_Sharp_Shooter

« Reply #21 on: Apr 08, 2009, 10:25 PM »
lol....i took my buddy out to my favorite pike spot a couple of years ago and he caught a boot.  I thought that only happened in cartoons

I caught a purse a few years ago when I was walleye fishin one time it had some ladies license and credit cars and check book. We found her number and called her and she said that some kids had stollen it on halloween and must have ditched it. All that was missing was the cash from her wallet. We brought her the purse which had been in the river for a while cuz it was grose and she gave me $40!

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #22 on: Apr 08, 2009, 10:26 PM »
screw steelies... Im gonna start purse fishin........  catch 3 purses a day... $120 a day, not bad.
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

bluenose30

• i look better in low light!
« Reply #23 on: Apr 08, 2009, 10:28 PM »
hey CP.. if your ever up my way, i've lost some 10 pound walleye's in my ice hole. if you can get them back for me i'll give ya a reward  ;D ;D
DON'T MESS W/ ME.... I WILL STING YA!!!!!!

Cp_Sharp_Shooter

« Reply #24 on: Apr 08, 2009, 10:29 PM »
hey CP.. if your ever up my way, i've lost some 10 pound walleye's in my ice hole. if you can get them back for me i'll give ya a reward  ;D ;D

for some reason what you go Blue I dont think I want lol   :o

bluenose30

• i look better in low light!
« Reply #25 on: Apr 08, 2009, 10:34 PM »
 :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo:
DON'T MESS W/ ME.... I WILL STING YA!!!!!!

icefisher69

« Reply #26 on: Apr 10, 2009, 03:31 PM »
yesterday we were fishing the trenton channel and everybody knows how many snags there is there. Any snags i get and pull stuff up i always put in the boat and then throw it away when we get to a trash can. I watched this guy in a brand new high dollar boat with all the high dollar equipment he was snagged up and when it come loose there was 2 big wads of line attached to his hook,im think he is gonna put the lne in his boat,NOPE he threw i back in the water for somebody else to get up on! BULL CRAP YOU LOOSER,PICK IT UP AND THROW IT AWAY. I hope he is a member here and reads this! It's up to use to keep are waters clean.

nontypical

« Reply #27 on: Apr 10, 2009, 05:23 PM »
yesterday we were fishing the trenton channel and everybody knows how many snags there is there. Any snags i get and pull stuff up i always put in the boat and then throw it away when we get to a trash can. I watched this guy in a brand new high dollar boat with all the high dollar equipment he was snagged up and when it come loose there was 2 big wads of line attached to his hook,im think he is gonna put the lne in his boat,NOPE he threw i back in the water for somebody else to get up on! BULL CRAP YOU LOOSER,PICK IT UP AND THROW IT AWAY. I hope he is a member here and reads this! It's up to use to keep are waters clean.
hey ice you would think so :(but not everyone thinkslike we do. i lookat responses on other sites about the same subject and if you watch you can tell who throws trash  and who doesnt no  responses!icanonly pick up so much as you all can.but if we do arelittle part it helps.i myself have turned a few into my and our way of thinking different about throwing there crap on the ground or ice...some were almost by force but it didnt haveto come to that.lets not stop and our fishing and hunting spots will be abetter place!i will admit that back in the day i used to throw my cig buts on the ice or on the water!i dont no more i carry a cup to put them in.i do throw them on the ground when i camp or fish but im the first one up in the morning and pick them up along with everyone elses.i hope this thread makeseveryone think about it alittle!we canonly do it one sportsman at a time......lets keep it going
"REMOVED"

nontypical

« Reply #28 on: Apr 10, 2009, 05:42 PM »
sorry but  my space button is not working right ;D
"REMOVED"

Cp_Sharp_Shooter

« Reply #29 on: Apr 10, 2009, 05:51 PM »
sorry but  my space button is not working right ;D

LOL I was gonna say Non only aobut half of that made sense at all lol but I get where your comin from and I totally agree.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.