MFF US Southeast > Tennessee

New to Tennessee, but not fishing.

<< < (3/3)

IFF:
Good morning ☕️. Got a heads up on IS, had to scratch my head in several places to find my way back in here 😂😅

So I still have iceing walleyes on Lake Erie on my bucket list before my reels run out of line so to speak.  Fishing has taken a back seat with a few setbacks with vehicles breaking down, and having to get new motor and  transmission replaced rather than buying something else. 

Got fairly aquatinted with lake Chickamaga with crappies and bluegills, when my daughter would come to visit, but so far the walleye have alluded me.

I’ve been very close to replacing the 40 2 cycle motor on 16’ Lund with a new 4 stroke.  The 22’ Lund Baron didn’t see the water at all last summer,  need someone to go with so I can’t find tune the V-6 inboard motor so to be able to have the boat getup on plane 🤔. If anyone in these parts wants to hookup best call my phone and leav msg 303-910 seven 2 5 5

IFF:
Well not much to report from here, managed to get the 16’ Lund registered for the state, got battery chargers humming to bring trolling batteries up to full charge.  Still having roller coaster weather, hopefully it settles down and I can wet a line while the daughter is here for a visit. And as always something needs attention on the farm, what with thunderstorms and high winds trying to rearrange my world.

IFF:
My latest update, repowered the 16’ Lund going from2stroke  40 Johnson to a mercury 60 4 stroke. What a beast lol. Haven’t gone yet to what seems to be the more popular waters for walleyes.

Now if weather would settle down, they are starting to raise the Chickamauga lake back up to summer levels.  And hope to get in a lot more fishing trips in

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version