FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Need suggestions...  (Read 1738 times)

ULTRAlite

• 24" Bowz or Bust...
Need suggestions...
« on: Mar 20, 2007, 10:07 PM »
In late spring my Dad, my brother and I are setting aside some time to do a father / son perch fishing trip.  It's been years since we've been on a camping / fishing / hiking trip and really want to make it memorable.  Where in Alberta would you suggest we do this little adventure.  We're really wanting to get onto some nice perch and do some laid back camping.  Any suggestions?? 

Pigshanks

• Who stopped payment on my reality check?
Re: Need suggestions...
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2007, 10:30 PM »
There are some decent spots here in Southern Alberta that produce some nice sizes of perch, most with a place to camp. The only thing missing are the trees. Sauders and Grassy lake to name a few.

ALBERTA  REPORT A POACHER  1-800-642-3800 or #3800 on the TELUS Mobility network (Courtesy of TELUS Mobility)

wildman

« Reply #2 on: Mar 21, 2007, 01:47 PM »
faucett, calling, long, skeleton, beaver, lots of north choices too!!!

ULTRAlite

• 24" Bowz or Bust...
« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2007, 03:54 PM »
Any campgrounds out there that stand out as being memorable or a "must see" that would be suitable for such a trip?

Pigshanks

• Who stopped payment on my reality check?
« Reply #4 on: Mar 29, 2007, 08:52 AM »
Nothing down in my neck of the woods, though Cypress Hills Park south of Med Hat is quite nice. A few trout lakes in the area with the main lake (Elkwater)being pike and perch.  Usually pretty small fish from Elkwater though.

ALBERTA  REPORT A POACHER  1-800-642-3800 or #3800 on the TELUS Mobility network (Courtesy of TELUS Mobility)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.