FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: where do u buy your stuff????  (Read 4122 times)

fishman88

where do u buy your stuff????
« on: Apr 30, 2004, 08:04 AM »
where do u buy most of your fishing equipment like poles reels lures stuff like that??? i mostly go to dicks sporting goods and wal mart.....

Mugz

• MFF Mod Team
Re: where do u buy your stuff????
« Reply #1 on: Apr 30, 2004, 08:30 AM »
I do the same but sometimes if I know exactely what I want I will buy on-line through a catalog.
Some things you just can't buy in a catalog unless you know exactely what you want. As for rods and reels I need to feel them together in my hand. ............kinda like buying new golf clubs, you can't buy a set on-line without trying them first..............your a fool if you do. ;D

pegasus

« Reply #2 on: Apr 30, 2004, 12:26 PM »
Cabelas has a nice selection. I have a lot of luck with the live eye minnow. They work well on Lake Trout.
Stop eating the bait and let's go fishing!

Anglerkev

« Reply #3 on: Apr 30, 2004, 07:25 PM »
Dicks, Wal mart...

Flash_King

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2004, 09:33 AM »
Stopped buying from Pro Bass because of poor customer service(Don't get me started!), and am trying to buy local when I can. Salt-Surfland at Plum Island,Suds & Soda at Greenland NH: Fresh - Dicks,Blue Northern,Washusetts Bait/Tackle,Gaylans

mongo

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2004, 09:02 PM »
Was buying all of my items from catalogs, when the time comes for new purchases I am going to try northern bass supply. Looks like you can order from them online now.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.