FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Two new plastics that Im excited about!  (Read 2320 times)

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
Two new plastics that Im excited about!
« on: Mar 29, 2010, 04:44 PM »
I have made my normal early season purchases and so far there are two that Im really excited about.

The first one is a new tube from Bass Magnet called "Tubezilla" it is a 5inch tube that does not come across as a monster but really adds some beef to my regual tube line-up. It feels like a quality bait and had a cool colour selection. I know Bass Magnet is a husband and wife team from Ontario, and the baits are nore available everywhere, but if you get the chance check em out, they are quality

This pic is the tubezilla on top compaired to your standard 4inch tube (also a nice tube, ISG's Dream Tube)

the second plastics purchase that has got me excited is the new Owner Yuki Bug. It finally breaks out of the mold that most creature baits where falling into. I love the hollow tail and it looks like it will hold up for a few fish, which isnt always the case nowadays. I also like that owner gives you some rigging options and hook size choices. I snapped up a few packs as I have a feeling come Bass opener I will have a hard time getting my hands on them

AquaAssassin

Re: Two new plastics that Im excited about!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2010, 05:15 PM »
those yuki's look awesome.Good thinking to get them now, while they are still there.
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Drewdog

Re: Two new plastics that Im excited about!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2010, 07:18 PM »
Decent ,gotta give em a try................
EAT them all........................DD  ;D ;D ;D
CASTIN FOR WALLEYES,OH YEA

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.