FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!  (Read 140310 times)

fmm1991

Re: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!
« Reply #315 on: Mar 30, 2014, 09:09 AM »
Hi coming over from Ice Shanty. Got a new pontoon boat and hoping for some pointers on trolling from it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #316 on: Mar 30, 2014, 10:09 AM »
Welcome Newbies..    ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

MIWICH

« Reply #317 on: Apr 09, 2014, 01:11 PM »
Came over from ice shanty also. Moving to Virginia near the mountains. Looks like not to many people fish

Sarge75

« Reply #318 on: Jun 08, 2014, 08:10 PM »
Hello all been lurking for awhile and decided to join up.  I look forward to hanging out with you all.

laxgoalie

« Reply #319 on: Aug 14, 2014, 06:23 PM »
Hey all my name is Brian...I run a 14 foot starcraft with a 25 horse 4 stroke merc on Long Lake in Naples...I am currently scheduled monday tuesday thursday friday at work allowing for 3 fish days 4 work days. Not bad as long as my girlfriend doesn't finally get fed up. I love Sebago lake above all else. If im not pursuing trout I have a bit of a striper itch that needs tending to from june to october as well. I am excited to post with some people as crazy as I am about fishing.

Blyon274

« Reply #320 on: Feb 12, 2015, 07:28 AM »
My name is Brandon, I've been on this site before a few years ago under a different name. Hope all is well with everyone. I'm Speedyrower on iceshanty

Mac Attack

« Reply #321 on: Feb 12, 2015, 08:41 PM »
welcome aboard

Kronik

« Reply #322 on: Apr 18, 2015, 10:23 AM »

Hello fellow fisherpeople.
   I am coming here from iceshanty and would like to say goodbye to winter and hello to some open water fishing.

Kronik

stratocat

« Reply #323 on: Apr 29, 2015, 06:59 AM »

Howdy

hauntedbywaters

« Reply #324 on: Apr 29, 2015, 03:05 PM »
Hi, my name is Collin, I'm 30 yrs old and live in Western Maine.  Been lurking here and on iceshanty (iceloon) for quite some time, and decided to finally sign in.  I have a wilderness systems tarpon 120 angler kayak that I've absolutely fallen in love with over the past couple years.  I enjoy trolling in both the kayak and friends' boats on the many lakes and ponds in the area.  I'm originally from NJ, but have been living up here for the past half dozen or so years. Being from NJ I grew up mostly bass fishing, and that's still one of my favorite things to do... although I tend to keep that on the down low because bass seems to be a dirty word around here lol. I enjoy any time out on and around the water fishing, taking pictures, and playing around with my gopro.  Hoping to have a great upcoming open water season, to share some pix and videos of future outings, and being able to contribute to the site. Thanks!
"On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters." -Norman Maclean

bid

« Reply #325 on: Jun 11, 2015, 08:41 AM »
Hi , My name is Rob. I am a professional mariner. I am 58 years young.
I have blocks of time to fish and am looking for fishing partners will go any were.
will travel and have boat.
I am not fresh bait to fishing.
Hope to chat soon.

Rob.

stguy

« Reply #326 on: Jun 11, 2015, 09:45 AM »
Hi , My name is Rob. I am a professional mariner. I am 58 years young.
I have blocks of time to fish and am looking for fishing partners will go any were.
will travel and have boat.
I am not fresh bait to fishing.
Hope to chat soon.

Rob.

Welcome...where are you?

Zukki

« Reply #327 on: Jun 19, 2015, 03:55 PM »
Hi,
I am new to the forum, I live in western Maine and have a camp on Lake George. I am hoping to actually catch a rainbow trout out of it one of these days!!!:-)

riverbend

« Reply #328 on: Jul 18, 2015, 12:41 PM »
My name is Dave, I have owned and operated Riverbend Guide Service for 15 years. I do all kinds of fishing trips both on Fresh & Salt Water. I even venture out on the Ice in the Winter. Enjoyed this sight for several years. First time posting anything.  ;D

walpy

« Reply #329 on: Feb 03, 2016, 09:06 AM »
Hey!

I'm Mike, found my way over here from IS (same user name). Used to fish a lot growing up with my dad, then competitive golf took over most of that time. Last few years been getting out more again with him and my brother. Punxsutawney Phil called for an early Spring and the winter has been anything but cold.

Tight Lines!

- Mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.