FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!  (Read 140424 times)

franklin fisher

Re: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!
« Reply #330 on: Feb 03, 2016, 12:16 PM »
Hey!

I'm Mike, found my way over here from IS (same user name). Used to fish a lot growing up with my dad, then competitive golf took over most of that time. Last few years been getting out more again with him and my brother. Punxsutawney Phil called for an early Spring and the winter has been anything but cold.

Tight Lines!

- Mike

Welcome aboard Walpy.  I think you will find you like it here.  A little more positive than IS.

yarhcaz

« Reply #331 on: Mar 05, 2016, 11:33 AM »
Signed up last year, but i think this is my first post. Transplant from the Dakotas,very well schooled in Walleye fishing. Did extremely well on warm water species last year, but no so much on cold water. Have a boat, 2012 Lund rebel Xl SS, 60 horse merc, 80# I-piliot link, and Hummingbird graph 898Si to be exact.Not afraid of traveling as in the Dakotas i would commonly trailer 120 more miles oneway to fish for the day. I want to learn all that I can and greatly appreciate any and all assistance. Just bought a house in newport, me so going in any direction should not be an issue.
Quick lakes I fished last year:

Unity pond
Long Pond (belgrade)
Messalonski
Brewer Lake
Long Pond (over by Alligator)
Swan lake

think thats it, caught 2 legal salmon on long, 3 trout (1 legal) on Messalonski, and some brookies in local streams(kept none). I really want learn more about this.The salmon was fantastic to eat!!!!

Again any and all sharing of knowledge is greatly appreciated, and I will gladly take anyone fishing that wants to go.

shrinkage

• I Fish Therefore I Am
« Reply #332 on: Mar 08, 2016, 04:33 PM »
Welcome Yarhcaz, plenty of info on the board. Sounds like you  started dialing them in last year. Looking forward to some posts!

FishHunter04

« Reply #333 on: Mar 20, 2016, 07:21 PM »
my name's Fishhunter04,You can find me where ever the fish are 8) 8) 8)

merc500

« Reply #334 on: Apr 05, 2016, 11:42 AM »
Hi everyone my name is Dan. Love spending my days off fishing for trout and Salmon!

shrinkage

• I Fish Therefore I Am
« Reply #335 on: Apr 05, 2016, 11:52 AM »
Welcome aboard Merc! Look forward to some posts and pics of your adventures out there

Jroc12

« Reply #336 on: Apr 11, 2016, 07:53 PM »
Names Mitch Farren, grew up in Downeast Maine. Currently living in Ellsworth. Love fishing for trout and salmon, and just about anything else that will bite my hook.

franklin fisher

« Reply #337 on: Apr 12, 2016, 05:40 AM »
  Welcome to the site, Jroc12.

44 Degrees North

« Reply #338 on: May 10, 2016, 04:40 AM »
Welcome Mitch. Get rid of that avatar, you can't walk on water on this site. ;D

Belanger24

« Reply #339 on: May 17, 2016, 08:10 PM »
Hello guys,

My name is Damian Belanger from Vassalboro Maine. I am a recent graduate of Maine Maritime Academy and am an engineer. I am a avid ice fisherman, when it comes to open water I do the best I can with my 14ft aluminum boat with a 1976 mercury 20 h.p.

New to the trolling game but teaching myself as much as I can! Always looking to learn and pick the brains of the old timers when I can.  Done a lot of open water bass fishing the last 5 years because I've only been home during peak bass season during that time stretch.

Anyways, looking forward to learning from all of you guys on this page.

shrinkage

• I Fish Therefore I Am
« Reply #340 on: May 18, 2016, 04:34 AM »
Congrats and welcome to the site!

jeffrey4570

« Reply #341 on: May 21, 2016, 09:19 AM »
Hi Guys and Gals,

I am new here to the forum. I have lived in NH since 01, but recently relocated to Lewiston to be with my fiance'.  I've been out of fishing for a few years, long story divorce etc. , but have decided this summer to get back into it a lot more. My fiances father loves to fish so that is a plus.  Before NH I lived in FL for 18 years and did a lot of Snook, Speckled sea trout and Redfish fishing. Focusing mostly on Snook the last years before moving.

shrinkage

• I Fish Therefore I Am
« Reply #342 on: May 24, 2016, 04:07 PM »
Welcome to the site Jeff, look forward to hearing and seeing your adventures on here. Good luck!

jeffrey4570

« Reply #343 on: May 28, 2016, 10:00 AM »
Welcome to the site Jeff, look forward to hearing and seeing your adventures on here. Good luck!

Thanks!

khperkins

« Reply #344 on: Jun 18, 2016, 06:09 AM »
My names Keith. I lived for brookie fishing as a kid, and young adult. My grandfather taught me with an old fly pole. I pretty much stopped fishing for about 20 years, but now I'm back at it.Got a small boat, and I'm taking up trolling, as well as brook fishing. Looking forward to being out more this year. Actually came here looking for fish finder info, stayed for the nice friendly forums.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.