FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: OT: Back to school class schedule  (Read 2442 times)

troutaddict33

Re: OT: Back to school class schedule
« Reply #15 on: Jul 24, 2008, 09:20 PM »
I'm sure youll be fine with 14 credits. My Schedule is Financial Management, Principles of Business Management, Tax Compliance, US History, Volleyball (required gym classes), and Business Ethics. Kinda Hode Podge but i transferred majors to bus. admin/accounting and am making up for classes i didn't take in the beginning. One thing that really helps me is when i have to study or read for hours at a time i wear remington shooting earmuffs. I know some people like to have music playing or something but i just put my headphones on, hood up, and study in complete silence. My last accounting course i studied for literally every hour for 2 days from about 9am to 11pm and ended up acing the final to get an A in the course. Im Nervous about grad school and the CPA exam but im sure youll do fine and im even more sure youll do great. Good Luck!

knurren

• What of it?!
« Reply #16 on: Jul 25, 2008, 06:56 AM »
Nice... I always did well with white noise as opposed to silence.  A fan or something like that.

The hardest part is having the discipline to sit down.  I don't have ADD or anything, but it's difficult to motivate yourself, even if the class is interesting.

I tried studying and fishing with powerbait once.  I had it all planned out, I got up early, packed my homework and books and a chair.  I loaded up both rods with powerbait and put bells on the rod tips then sat down and began reading.  Almost immediately after I started reading, some guy showed up.  Nice guy but stupid... he talked my F'ing ear off the whole time I was there.   ::)  He just couldn't take a hint when I kept putting my nose back in my book he yack yack yacked away about his nephew's biggest bass or whatever the hell.

I have a couple ideas for this fall.  A treestand is a thought... or even a blind with a comfy chair or something.  The shore fishing issue is solved by Keith's my boat.  :D  We'll see how it goes.

On a side not, I'm going to start cracking my books and getting a head start on my Finite Math class.  Start getting back up on my Algebra chops and dust off the ole graphing calculator.
Live free or die trying.

Duck Doctor

• Throbbin' rods and smokin' drags!
« Reply #17 on: Jul 28, 2008, 06:30 AM »
Hey John,

I will throw you a bone...........

I will be in camp the 7th,8th,9th,10th,and 11th.

I heard there might be a boat in the driveway and an empty bed or two.
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

knurren

• What of it?!
« Reply #18 on: Jul 28, 2008, 07:40 AM »
Hey, Ben.  I’m not sure if I’m coming up that weekend or not.  It really depends.  Money for gas to go up there is tight right now, so we’ll see.  Thanks for the offer  ;D
Live free or die trying.

windwalker

« Reply #19 on: Jul 28, 2008, 08:55 AM »
 I have never met a stupid man! Complex yes.
LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH
 TO CATCH A FISH, SO BIG, THAT NOT EVEN I,WHEN SPEAKING OF IT, WILL EVER HAVE TO LIE.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.