FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bank Fishing  (Read 1570 times)

bassin212

Bank Fishing
« on: Aug 29, 2017, 11:39 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm a regular on ice shanty but don't post too much on here. Not asking for much just was hoping you guys could give me some insight on some places with good shore access to fish for bass in the Holderness area. I will be spending the weekend at Owls Landing off Squam Lake and was hoping to do some bass fishing from shore. I have a list of ponds I'd like to try but don't want to spend a whole day scouting to see which ones I can fish from shore or not. Thanks and tight lines!

fishlessman

Re: Bank Fishing
« Reply #1 on: Aug 29, 2017, 02:16 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm a regular on ice shanty but don't post too much on here. Not asking for much just was hoping you guys could give me some insight on some places with good shore access to fish for bass in the Holderness area. I will be spending the weekend at Owls Landing off Squam Lake and was hoping to do some bass fishing from shore. I have a list of ponds I'd like to try but don't want to spend a whole day scouting to see which ones I can fish from shore or not. Thanks and tight lines!
dont fish that area, but a cheap float tube opens up alot of water possibilities.

bassin212

« Reply #2 on: Aug 29, 2017, 06:52 PM »
Thanks for the reply, fishing with two people and don't really want to spend money on a float tube I won't really use. I guess I might just have to drive around

Hottuna5150

« Reply #3 on: Aug 29, 2017, 08:10 PM »
The squam river below the dam occasionally produces some nice smallmouth but due to its ease of access it gets hit hard. Chamberlain Reynolds off college rd also offers a spot with access to the lake from shore but I've never fished it so I can't speak to the quarry. Hope you find a honeyhole.
Cheers,
Keith

bassin212

« Reply #4 on: Aug 30, 2017, 06:38 PM »
Thanks for the tips! Not necessarily looking for a honey hole. just a body of water that's fishable from land and has some bass, I'll do the rest!

jibbs

« Reply #5 on: Aug 30, 2017, 07:44 PM »
I have been racking my brain...the dam between psaugus and winnisquam is a popular spot..30 minutes from you..merrymeeeting river maybe..30
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.