FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ultralight fishing. Lots of pike in our perch and crappie holes!!! UPDATED VIDEO  (Read 1798 times)

PIKE FISHERMAN

• Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based fishing.
Had the pleasure of fishing with a MFF legend today. Fished with MG39 this morning through early afternoon. Plan was to target crappie and white perch with ultralights, but we found just as many pike (on ultralights). Made for an interesting day. Thanks again Bob for the great day. Stay tuned for some footage of the day. Im about 1/2 way through it. Should be done in a day or so. Heres a few pics of the day!! 

WATCH HERE: https://youtu.be/Wjhx1zk8oOc

Picked this up 3rd cast from shore. Just before Bob showed up.

The were all off ultralights. What a blast

Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

MG39

• No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!
Fun day Josh, you handled a lot of fish today and surprisingly most were pike. I've got some powder painting to do on some sickle hook jigs, we donated a bunch of those in addition to all that were boated.
Man To Man Is So Unjust,
No Man Knows, Which Man To Trust,
I Have trusted Many, To My Sorrow,
Pay Cash Today, And I Will Trust Tomorrow.
Maybe!
               "Semper Fi"

stguy

That Mg39 guy sure gets around, catching fish is a bonus when your fishing with him 8)

Nice job

franklin fisher

Nice pics.  Sounds like a great time.  That looks like a pretty nice White Perch and a nice slab Crappie.

fish wayniac

Nice fish guys looks like a great time.

seamonkey84

wow, that must have been a fun day.  It still surprises me how sometimes they will bite through tough leader material, but people still pull them in with light mono. I gotta try and follow MG around a bit lol. I got to meet him this past winter, and ice fish in his backyard basically.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

Jim C.

• Up the creek...and loving it!
Good report!  Fun day and fast action ;D

PIKE FISHERMAN

Thanks gentleman. We had a blast. Definately an interesting experience for me, being used to throwing big lures, 7 ft rods and heavy braid. I was amazed how the 4lb test got the job done.
Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

TightLinesMaine

wow, that must have been fun.  nice pike!

shrinkage

• I Fish Therefore I Am
Nice work guys!

PIKE FISHERMAN

wow, that must have been fun.  nice pike!

It was. Going to do more of that type of fishing

lowaccord66

Thanks gentleman. We had a blast. Definately an interesting experience for me, being used to throwing big lures, 7 ft rods and heavy braid. I was amazed how the 4lb test got the job done.

Feels weird casting a 8'6mh conventional and then going to a 6'6 spinning.  Nice work guys.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.