MFF US Midwest > Michigan
Goodbye Michigan...
(1/3) > >>
killitandgrillit:
After 4 years of living in the U.P., I'm headed back to Wisconsin with mixed emotions. I got a new job, and I'm getting married to a Wisconsin girl this summer. I'm gonna buy a camp here so I have a good reason to come back often. I'm gonna miss 'er...especially my honey holes (ok, that's the most important thing, I admit). New waters to learn AGAIN!
xrhino:
We'll be glad to have you back in Wisconsin!  I have family in the U.P. that I hunt with so I have at least some idea of the beautiful country you're leaving.  Where are you going to be when you get down here?
Pikeguy:

--- Quote from: killitandgrillit on May 30, 2006, 12:43 PM ---After 4 years of living in the U.P., I'm headed back to Wisconsin with mixed emotions. I got a new job, and I'm getting married to a Wisconsin girl this summer. I'm gonna buy a camp here so I have a good reason to come back often. I'm gonna miss 'er...especially my honey holes (ok, that's the most important thing, I admit). New waters to learn AGAIN!

--- End quote ---

As xrhino said..it will be good to have you in our great state...you know we need more WI guys on here ;) Where are you moving to?
killitandgrillit:
I'm moving to Green Bay the last week in June.
flockshot:
that sucks ...you've gone from being a yooper to a cheesehead.lol....well good luck with the move..wish you the best.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version